Do U SUPPORT the POLICE

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la verre"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "cc la verre"I always support cops just as you do Kam

but,

What are you irish up to now? http://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-police-targeted-in-explosion-in-strabane-10810547">Northern Ireland police targeted in explosion in Strabane

I know aboot the explosion .

Yet that Explosion had NOTHING to do with the ' Troubles ' .

ALL Para / Terrorist / Nationalist factions now in Ulster are Criminal Gangs .

Responsible for Drug running / Gun running / Drug dealing / Extortion ........

They set off a Bomb every 12 Mths to USE the ' Troubles ' as cover for their criminal activity .

That sounds logical & legit .. .haven't heard much of the old  "troubles" bombs in quite  a while

I believe that too.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "cc la verre"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "cc la verre"I always support cops just as you do Kam

but,

What are you irish up to now? http://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-police-targeted-in-explosion-in-strabane-10810547">Northern Ireland police targeted in explosion in Strabane

I know aboot the explosion .

Yet that Explosion had NOTHING to do with the ' Troubles ' .

ALL Para / Terrorist / Nationalist factions now in Ulster are Criminal Gangs .

Responsible for Drug running / Gun running / Drug dealing / Extortion ........

They set off a Bomb every 12 Mths to USE the ' Troubles ' as cover for their criminal activity .

That sounds logical & legit .. .haven't heard much of the old  "troubles" bombs in quite  a while

The ' Troubles ' ended in 1998 .

The Factions are now now Criminal gangs , oot to make money .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I definitely wholeheartedly support our police, after all they're the only people in the front lines keeping the peace in our society.  Plus there's a good reason why a judge would always prefer to side by our law enforcers.

My younger brother is a policeman, so I wholeheartedly support the police too.

Police IMHO are always great, if not amazing people long before the day they join the police force and long after the day they retired from service, simply to say only the finest are chosen.  Hope your brothers stays safe, and don't let the lowlifes in the society let him down, let him know there'll always be people everywhere forever supporting them for what they do everyday.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I definitely wholeheartedly support our police, after all they're the only people in the front lines keeping the peace in our society.  Plus there's a good reason why a judge would always prefer to side by our law enforcers.

My younger brother is a policeman, so I wholeheartedly support the police too.

Police IMHO are always great, if not amazing people long before the day they join the police force and long after the day they retired from service, simply to say only the finest are chosen.  Hope your brothers stays safe, and don't let the lowlifes in the society let him down, let him know there'll always be people everywhere forever supporting them for what they do everyday.

Thank you Zetsu..

My brother is a very dedicated and professional policeman..

I know he has days on the job that are unpleasant, but he doesn't allow it to affect his professionalism.