Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

New members

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 20, 2017, 10:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

just teasing ya Flashy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Just who were the members you sent an invite to????  Is that the reason for the spam attack this morning?????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Just who were the members you sent an invite to????  Is that the reason for the spam attack this morning?????

I think it was Herman's relatives in the Ukraine.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'll make them feel as welcome as a ham at a muslim wedding.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Seems we had 54 new members this morning, with such wonderful merchandise offerings. Ain't we havin fun.......LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Seems we had 54 new members this morning, with such wonderful merchandise offerings. Ain't we havin fun.......LOL

Are we ever.

:001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"Seems we had 54 new members this morning, with such wonderful merchandise offerings. Ain't we havin fun.......LOL

Anything good?...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Anything good?...... :laugh3:

Unfortunately no Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Youse want some more posters.

I can think of 2 that will fit in here.

Should I send invites ?? :pop:

Pattaya pals?

Darla

I'm new.  I heard this was a fun place.

kiebers

Quote from: "Darla"I'm new.  I heard this was a fun place.

Welcome Darla. We do try to have as much fun as we can.

Anonymous

Welcome Darla..

We can be fun at times.

Blazor

Im new too Darla, but I'll still extend a welcome. There hasnt been any initiation rituals or anything yet so I think we might be safe.

(was hoping there would be rituals)

:JC_howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Darla.