Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What I learned in school

Started by shin, March 25, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I found general science like chemistry or physics really helpful later in life, what I learned might not be practical, but it greatly reshaped my mind into understanding a bit more complex issues better than before, like understanding what is going on in the water of my salt water fish tank or how to tell my parents to exercise without causing any further injury, etc.  I believe grade school education where helpful for daily life uses/needs and serves as just another foundation when we go into college or university.

How big is your salt water fish tank and what kind of fish do you have Zetsu?

It's just a 48 US gallon aquarium, it might sound big to folks new to the hobby but there's some really pro hobbyist with tanks larger than my own bathroom, lol.  For fishies I dun have much  ac_blush , just the usual nemo and dory, along with a lemon peel angel, flame angel and a few cheapo blue green/lemon chromis, lol.

I have seen some beautiful aquarium displays.

Hehe I know what ya mean, after seeing this video I gotta admit I'm a bit tempted to start a freshwater tank all over again.  :001_tongue:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7k6MRsTz8
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

http://s461.photobucket.com/user/Vista_Paradise/media/Nature/DSC_1396_zpsaflccd8h.jpg.html">

Here's my current salt water tank setup if anyone is curious  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"http://s461.photobucket.com/user/Vista_Paradise/media/Nature/DSC_1396_zpsaflccd8h.jpg.html">

Here's my current salt water tank setup if anyone is curious  ac_cool

Very nice Zetsu.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Zetsu

Anonymous

I remember the pet store at Yorkdale mall used to have mini sharks in the aquarium.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember the pet store at Yorkdale mall used to have mini sharks in the aquarium.

I think they're pretty cool but still can never understand why do most large aquatic pet stores have to put sharks in their display tanks.  It almost fit into those North American young guys stereotype having a taste in artwork with flames and skulls, predator like animals or playing the repetitive style shooting games of some macho guy running around with a shotgun or a flamethrower.  But then the same can same can about why do most orientals have to work so hard just to afford well known branded products and not just go DIY like how most folks here are experience in.  :2wf71pe_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember the pet store at Yorkdale mall used to have mini sharks in the aquarium.

That must have been a popular sight.