UncleDilf

LOL!!!

The whoreson banned me at VF

What a shit forum! VF  and its members: Fuck you

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"LOL!!!

The whoreson banned me at VF

What a shit forum! VF  and its members: Fuck you

You will get banned for it here as well. Oh wait, you know that since it was one if the reasons you were banned last time. We don't care about VF. Don't want to hear about VF.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Banned for what?

Not going to dignify that with an answer....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Just don't wanna get banned here. Thats all.

Then stop with the kid stuff, don't try to play the PI game with first names and be very careful with the scat stuff. Two of those things are what you were banned for last time.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "kiebers"

Then stop with the kid stuff, don't try to play the PI game with first names and be very careful with the scat stuff. Two of those things are what you were banned for last time.

Calm your tits Kiefers.

I never posted scat pics here, okay? Grab your chill pills and have a glass of wine.

I am fine with the PI game.

But funny that you must delete a thread where we can post famous actors , politicians with a regular name on it. Sad!

But be it! I stick by the rules.

Just calm your tits. Thats all.

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "kiebers"

Calm your tits Kiefers.

I never posted scat pics here, okay? Grab your chill pills and have a glass of wine.

I am fine with the PI game.

But funny that you must delete a thread where we can post famous actors , politicians with a regular name on it. Sad!

But be it! I stick by the rules.

Just calm your tits. Thats all.

Trust me I am calm. If I wasn't calm.....

We both know about the thread I deleted and what it was meant to do. That is the second time I have deleted a thread like that and no you didn't start both of them. Leave his first name out of things.

kiebers

UncleDilf

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview