News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Did Twenty Dollars threaten to hack this forum?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"He says he didn't.

He most certainly and the mod knows all about it too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"He says he didn't.

He most certainly and the mod knows all about it too.

That is what I thought.

kiebers

Not recently. He did threaten to hack a month or two ago. He did just say something about my email address when he was crying about me using the surfing chop as an avatar on VF. Not sure what that was about. Email addresses I use on forums are not my real ones. Hopefully he uses my pic on VF as an avatar. Ain't we havin' fun
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Not recently. He did threaten to hack a month or two ago. He did just say something about my email address when he was crying about me using the surfing chop as an avatar on VF. Not sure what that was about. Email addresses I use on forums are not my real ones. Hopefully he uses my pic on VF as an avatar. Ain't we havin' fun

Lol, complaining about the surfer avatar chop, at 100 pixels wide? Geez.

Im havin fun  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Not recently. He did threaten to hack a month or two ago. He did just say something about my email address when he was crying about me using the surfing chop as an avatar on VF. Not sure what that was about. Email addresses I use on forums are not my real ones. Hopefully he uses my pic on VF as an avatar. Ain't we havin' fun

He denies that ever happened and the two evil Asian ladies are plotting against him. I know Shen Li never liked him, but she hates most people. Fash was incredibly patient with him and gave him  chance after chance. How do you talk sense to a guy who thinks everyone is in cahoots with a few trolls from a defunct forum. TD needs a break from posting.

IRISH KAM

TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN tried the very same threat on the BF .

He even threaten BF with the FBI claiming hed been hacked .

He then went for a Female MOD ( KAT ) and threatened too post her PI if she didnt ban me ( KAM ) SCOUSE / DILF / EX / CRICKS .

His Whingin 3Rd world Ass was banned in a Flash .

He tries this shite on every site if he feels like hes being victimised .

What a Fuckin Dickhead .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN tried the very same threat on the BF .

He then went for a Female MOD ( KAT ) and threatened too post her PI if she didnt ban me ( KAM ) SCOUSE / DILF / EX / CRICKS .

He tries this shite on every site .

He threatened to hack my forum because he said Shen Li hacked whatever of his because she knew his full name..

Totally paranoid and delusional, but we let him back after a one week time out.

Blazor

He threatened to hack my forum because he said Shen Li hacked whatever of his because she knew his full name..

And yet the site is still here  ac_drinks

Prolly found easily by his image hosting site or something he posts links from. You can trace things pretty easily. Thats why I use an image hosting site that does not require me to register.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

Im havin fun  ac_dance

It's a bit larger now. I posted the full sized one just to make sure he could make out the details...A random wave and unidentifiable surfboard is not PI. Besides if needed we could find a pic that could be used. He has cried about it now and if we changed it...everyone would still know....LOLOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN tried the very same threat on the BF .

I know his Full name its posted on 4chan .

Hes a Dick that left his Fotobucket account open .  ac_lmfao
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

If he had made the same threat to evs about VF she would not have been as understanding as you were. I have nothing against evs, but if anyone tries fucking with her forum or even threatens it, they are history.

Anonymous

And yet the site is still here  ac_drinks

Prolly found easily by his image hosting site or something he posts links from. You can trace things pretty easily. Thats why I use an image hosting site that does not require me to register.

I was never worried, but I will not put up with threats either..

It's amazing he can't these things out.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Im havin fun  ac_dance

It's a bit larger now. I posted the full sized one just to make sure he could make out the details...A random wave and unidentifiable surfboard is not PI. Besides if needed we could find a pic that could be used. He has cried about it now and if we changed it...everyone would still know....LOLOLOL

I agree lol, random wave and surfboard is not PI. A persons face is the identifier.

"Over there", they consider everything PI, yet the doors are wide open for strangers to yank from. Old Spice could go in there, yank the pic, cover his ass with a stick of deoderant, and plaster it on a billboard and there would be nothing he could do about it.

Hes prolly use to the behavior there, cry PI and things get pulled. Out of sight out of mind.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview