News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Did Twenty Dollars threaten to hack this forum?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Not recently. He did threaten to hack a month or two ago. He did just say something about my email address when he was crying about me using the surfing chop as an avatar on VF. Not sure what that was about. Email addresses I use on forums are not my real ones. Hopefully he uses my pic on VF as an avatar. Ain't we havin' fun

Lol, complaining about the surfer avatar chop, at 100 pixels wide? Geez.

Im havin fun  ac_dance

It's a bit larger now. I posted the full sized one just to make sure he could make out the details...A random wave and unidentifiable surfboard is not PI. Besides if needed we could find a pic that could be used. He has cried about it now and if we changed it...everyone would still know....LOLOLOL

I agree lol, random wave and surfboard is not PI. A persons face is the identifier.

"Over there", they consider everything PI, yet the doors are wide open for strangers to yank from. Old Spice could go in there, yank the pic, cover his ass with a stick of deoderant, and plaster it on a billboard and there would be nothing he could do about it.

Hes prolly use to the behavior there, cry PI and things get pulled. Out of sight out of mind.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"Not recently. He did threaten to hack a month or two ago. He did just say something about my email address when he was crying about me using the surfing chop as an avatar on VF. Not sure what that was about. Email addresses I use on forums are not my real ones. Hopefully he uses my pic on VF as an avatar. Ain't we havin' fun

Lol, complaining about the surfer avatar chop, at 100 pixels wide? Geez.

Im havin fun  ac_dance

It's a bit larger now. I posted the full sized one just to make sure he could make out the details...A random wave and unidentifiable surfboard is not PI. Besides if needed we could find a pic that could be used. He has cried about it now and if we changed it...everyone would still know....LOLOLOL

I agree lol, random wave and surfboard is not PI. A persons face is the identifier.

"Over there", they consider everything PI, yet the doors are wide open for strangers to yank from. Old Spice could go in there, yank the pic, cover his ass with a stick of deoderant, and plaster it on a billboard and there would be nothing he could do about it.

Hes prolly use to the behavior there, cry PI and things get pulled. Out of sight out of mind.

TD seems used to crying and whining to admins and mods to get his own way..

I used to pander to his whining, but then I got tired of it.

:negative:

kiebers

Think I will move this to RR so if he wants to step into the fire he can. Since he is restricted there. Maybe he can *cough* *cough* defend his actions...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

What would happen to this little China if there was no me to whine about? Stuck broke and stupid is really catching on here. Ha?

Anonymous

im going to hack the shit out of this forum. enjoy as it wont last long.

ive already been talking to the FBI.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN tried the very same threat on the BF .

He even threaten BF with the FBI claiming hed been hacked .

He then went for a Female MOD ( KAT ) and threatened too post her PI if she didnt ban me ( KAM ) SCOUSE / DILF / EX / CRICKS .

His Whingin 3Rd world Ass was banned in a Flash .

He tries this shite on every site .

He threatened to hack my forum because he said Shen Li hacked whatever of his because she knew his full name..

Totally paranoid and delusional, but we let him back after a one week time out.

The tilapia queen absolutely hacked my FB account. Tell the loser to stop with the friend requests. As if? Another perfect example.^^^^^

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm gonna launch a DDOS  attack against the forum but I first wanted to drop the bomb on Vesna.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wonder how long my posts will last?

I can't believe you are still here after threatening a cyber attack on this board. Try that at VF and you will be looking for a new posting home right away.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wonder how long my posts will last?

I guess you didn't read the part where I said I was moving it here so you could post.

After all no one can make a fool of you better than yourself. And you are already proving that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN tried the very same threat on the BF .

He even threaten BF with the FBI claiming hed been hacked .

He then went for a Female MOD ( KAT ) and threatened too post her PI if she didnt ban me ( KAM ) SCOUSE / DILF / EX / CRICKS .

His Whingin 3Rd world Ass was banned in a Flash .

He tries this shite on every site .

He threatened to hack my forum because he said Shen Li hacked whatever of his because she knew his full name..

Totally paranoid and delusional, but we let him back after a one week time out.

The tilapia queen absolutely hacked my FB account. Tell the loser to stop with the friend requests. As if? Another perfect example.^^^^^

So ya saying that FASH hacked ya FB account ?

" As if? Another perfect example.^^^^^ " ..........WTF are ya even talkin aboot ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

UncleDilf

See? Finally, after so many years this is the first board, where people wake up and see that SEMEN is a foul and rotten evil swine.

He hacked the Bastard Fat.-forum years ago! He wanted us lot out and threatened the mod with PI.

Same happened with Beantwon Bully forum. He hacked it and the forum was out of service. I reached out to the mod. A cool dude actually. He told me that Semen hacked it.

At VF, he sent me serious death threats! Nobody believed me. Sure, they think I am a troll. But it seriously happened. Many times.

Hateful PMs, where Semen threatened my family and myself.

That dude is pure evil and has deep ties to the deep-web. This is the infos I have from the BTB-mod. He is not proper and taken with a huge grant of attention.

Beware guys.

UncleDilf

Also, Semen ties CP links and pics with forums. Just so the FBI can close sites.

One of his vile antics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"He says he didn't.

He most certainly and the mod knows all about it too.

Why the heck do you keep that slimy idiot around?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview