The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Maybe?? Scandinavian women sound like intolerant, self righteous, bigoted kunts. I can understand why so many Nordic guys look to places like China for mates.

It´s because they are blonde and blonde women are on a pedestal.. That´s why there´s so many brown, black, yellow guys drooling over them. "snow-queens".  :lol:

Are you fucking serious Odie? I know some Asian guys lust after that, but Scandinavian women are such pigs!! :P  :evil:

i think it is all white women in general that have become pampered pigs....they no longer know their place or function in society and instead use threats and intimidation to maintain power and control....unfortunately today's males do not have the balls to put a stop to it and get the system back on track.............

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

It´s because they are blonde and blonde women are on a pedestal.. That´s why there´s so many brown, black, yellow guys drooling over them. "snow-queens".  :lol:

Are you fucking serious Odie? I know some Asian guys lust after that, but Scandinavian women are such pigs!! :P  :evil:

i think it is all white women in general that have become pampered pigs....they no longer know their place or function in society and instead use threats and intimidation to maintain power and control....unfortunately today's males do not have the balls to put a stop to it and get the system back on track.............

I´m just speaking in general.. There are a lot of nice good white women.. Atleast in here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"White North Americans (male or female) are useless retards. I cannot wait til those lazy losers become a minority.

Aren´t you making yourself a even more minority?  ;)

I doubt your kid looks like pure chinese.

N-America is a racial melting-pot... You are all to blame.  :)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"White North Americans (male or female) are useless retards. I cannot wait til those lazy losers become a minority.

Aren´t you making yourself a even more minority?  ;)

I doubt your kid looks like pure chinese.

N-America is a racial melting-pot... You are all to blame.  :)

I am proud to say that I haven't a drop of lazy, homo European blood in me. Gawd, I can't wait till whites become extinct.

There you go.  :lol:

Odinson

I am proud to say that I haven't a drop of lazy, homo European blood in me. Gawd, I can't wait till whites become extinct.

There you go.  :lol:

White people suck.

Pretty pompous whites you got there...  :D

Odinson

White people suck.

Pretty pompous whites you got there...  :D

Yep, most white North Americans are useless, lazy losers.

It is the same with africans and arabs here.

You can almost see their bones stretch when they try to lift something.

How long does it take to sort some fruits... Many many hours it seems.

They are never gonna have a real job...

Odinson

White North Americans are incredibly lazy and stupid. They think they are owed something by their fellow taxpayers. Asians are working them under the table and the losers still think they have something the world marketplace wants. Get cancer and die you useless cocksuckers!!

Owed something? Why would they think that?

Odinson

I thought it was only the niggers who beg for some kind of charity because of slavery.

Anonymous

White North Americans are incredibly lazy and stupid. They think they are owed something by their fellow taxpayers. Asians are working them under the table and the losers still think they have something the world marketplace wants. Get cancer and die you useless cocksuckers!!

You sound like instigator. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"Asian men are considered the least attractive, least desirable, and least manly of colored men. Black and Latino men are preferred by more

women that are not Asian. It is not because North Americans don't like guys who are hard working and honorable. Those traits alone in Asia are enough to be considered manly over there, but not here. Genetics has made Asian women sexy and our guys effeminate and undesirable.

The genetic mating instincts of white women reject the looks, qualities, and essence of Asian men. Their instincts tell them that Asian men are unmanly and not brawny to them, but are a bad match, apparent by their actions, behavior and vibe toward them. Heck, even white trash women and nymphomaniacs are prudish toward Asian men, making them the ultimate losers of the dating scene, whether they like it or not.

In North America, Asian men are considered unmanly compared to the standards of a white male. The typical qualities of Asian men - loyalty, generosity, diligence, discipline, etc contribute NOTHING to their social status. Asian men are too effeminate looking by white standards. They are less hairy, shorter, narrower wrists, smaller bone structures and that alone is the reason they drop to the bottom of the desirability list. Asian guys are sweet, but they will never be able to compete with guys of other races when the masculinity bar is set on appearance.

Asian girls are very desirable until they hit their mid twenties.

Odinson

Quote from: "Clifford Olson."
Quote from: "Kala"Asian men are considered the least attractive, least desirable, and least manly of colored men. Black and Latino men are preferred by more

women that are not Asian. It is not because North Americans don't like guys who are hard working and honorable. Those traits alone in Asia are enough to be considered manly over there, but not here. Genetics has made Asian women sexy and our guys effeminate and undesirable.

The genetic mating instincts of white women reject the looks, qualities, and essence of Asian men. Their instincts tell them that Asian men are unmanly and not brawny to them, but are a bad match, apparent by their actions, behavior and vibe toward them. Heck, even white trash women and nymphomaniacs are prudish toward Asian men, making them the ultimate losers of the dating scene, whether they like it or not.

In North America, Asian men are considered unmanly compared to the standards of a white male. The typical qualities of Asian men - loyalty, generosity, diligence, discipline, etc contribute NOTHING to their social status. Asian men are too effeminate looking by white standards. They are less hairy, shorter, narrower wrists, smaller bone structures and that alone is the reason they drop to the bottom of the desirability list. Asian guys are sweet, but they will never be able to compete with guys of other races when the masculinity bar is set on appearance.

Asian girls are very desirable until they hit their mid twenties.

:lol:

Odinson

Odinson

Okay, this female talks about whites having an asian fetish and yet she talks about white extinction like a black panther nigger...

That´s a severe case of african fetish... Any person with a minor understanding of genetics would realize that no race could ever be extinct because evolution made us the way we are..

Odinson