The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Sapiosexual is the latest ‘it’ word on dating sites

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"His wardrobe, perhaps?

I shouldn't laugh, but,

:laugh:

As I recall, he has great taste in women's under garments.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"His wardrobe, perhaps?

I shouldn't laugh, but,

:laugh:

As I recall, he has great taste in women's under garments.

Blurt takes the teasing well.

shin

I think sapiosexuality is the result of a realization that while you're not having sex with a partner you might have to actually communicate verbally with them from time to time.

Intelligence is an asset. I think everyone would prefer a smarter mate in the long run. This wouldn't apply if the only inclination to meet someone is using their body to masturbate with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I think sapiosexuality is the result of a realization that while you're not having sex with a partner you might have to actually communicate verbally with them from time to time.

Intelligence is an asset. I think everyone would prefer a smarter mate in the long run. This wouldn't apply if the only inclination to meet someone is using their body to masturbate with.

That would true if they are looking for a mate..

I doubt sapiosexuality is on GORDY's preferred list when he's at a brothel in Pattaya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I think sapiosexuality is the result of a realization that while you're not having sex with a partner you might have to actually communicate verbally with them from time to time.

I doubt sapiosexuality is on GORDY's preferred list when he's at a brothel in Pattaya.

Why so cynical Fash. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

cos she aint getten any from boom boom farang...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"A mincer from Toronto nah honey I'll take an Asian guy.

You got one sweetie. ac_wub

BWAAHAAHAAAH  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

12 women at one time is on my list did I tell you that time when that happened mate you shoulda been there it was fucken great from what I remember cos I was drunk. It was a dance club didn't have brothel written on it so its dancing women not ho's.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

12 women at one time is on my list did I tell you that time when that happened mate you shoulda been there it was fucken great from what I remember cos I was drunk. It was a dance club didn't have brothel written on it so its dancing women not ho's.

What could you do with 12 women at once that you can't do with 7?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"dunno mate never had 7

Don't be so hard on yourself....If you add them all up, I'm sure it makes a 7...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

yeah in 1 day easy

8 is personal best

8 different whores 8 different whore houses
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE