Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

MGTOW

Started by shin, December 21, 2016, 05:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"It's a good thing women aren't choosing to go their own way; civilization would crumble.

I know a few who have.

Sometimes people get hurt too badly and don't get back up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"It's a good thing women aren't choosing to go their own way; civilization would crumble.

Didn't YOUR woman choose to go her own way?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What way is Blurt choosing to go? :confused1:

Blurt

No.

She got married last fall.

Sort of the opposite of "going your own way."

She was never the type to endure being alone.

I realize you were trying to make a funny, Leo, but I seriously found her inability conceive of a life without a partner detrimental to our own happiness. It made her clingy as all hell.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Velvet"

What way is Blurt choosing to go? :confused1:

You mean, in a MGTOW context?

Right now, I'm not heading in any particular direction. I'm in stasis, to a point.

I love women, and the company of women, too much for this to last, though.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

No.

She was never the type to endure being alone

She knew there is no future with some lazy old white asshole. If you were young and buff you might just get away with being a social parasite.

Blurt

I guess she did, and I'm sure I would.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

No.

She was never the type to endure being alone.

I realize you were trying to make a funny, Leo, but I seriously found her inability conceive of a life without a partner detrimental to our own happiness. It made her clingy as all hell.

I was not making a funny, boy. I was highlighting your lack of loyalty and commitment to those who give it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I guess she did, and I'm sure I would.

[size=200]LOSER!![/size] ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

shin

I almost forgot about this thread.

I wonder how people who live in cultures where arranged marriage is the norm treat "sexual individuality".

On a side note, I haven't had a girlfriend in a few years... but I don't feel like I want one at the moment. I've become quite driven in trying to "get my shit together" for when that time comes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I almost forgot about this thread.

I wonder how people who live in cultures where arranged marriage is the norm treat "sexual individuality".

On a side note, I haven't had a girlfriend in a few years... but I don't feel like I want one at the moment. I've become quite driven in trying to "get my shit together" for when that time comes.

I doubt there is any concept of that in such cultures shin.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I assumed sex before marriage is discouraged in such cultures, but does it happen with any regularity?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I assumed sex before marriage is discouraged in such cultures, but does it happen with any regularity?

Only for women.