News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Would someone explain to me why we promote sexism?

Started by Bricktop, April 01, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
It would be nice, kiebers, that instead of being a fucking panel demagogue, you MIGHT consider entering into discussion on initiatives such as this before you make an asshole of yourself.

Since I hold no value at all what so ever in your opinions, I see no need to discuss my reasons for any of my decisions with you. I don't answer to you. I discuss them with the forum owner when needed, and do not require your input. There was a discussion with the ones that mattered and that was all that was needed.  

Oh and careful how you respond. I might move it to RR.... :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Meh....I will just copy it. That way your precious thread is still on the main board. Now lets hear you cry about the copy.

Don't see where he responded, and you still moved it. Maybe you're just having a bad day?

It was not moved. Did you read my post?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Why is it in RR then?

Does raising a legitimate question in the common area bug you?

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I find myself agreeing with you while wanting to slap you at the same time.

YOU see no reason for it but can't even take one minute to think beyond yourself as to why it would exist.  YOU don't see an issue, therefore one must not exist.  That to me is an utterly ridiculous fail in logic and reasoning.

I agree with you about the promotion of chatter on the main board and I agree that we don't need segregation.  No one requested the segregation in PP.  We were all told it happened and no one said anything otherwise.  I think mostly because no fucks were really given as the sub isn't a hot bed of chatter.  If someone has an issue he/she wishes to discuss with people who aren't trolls and won't use his/her PI as trolling fodder, that has been the place to do it.  There are some posters who do use it as a sanctuary for purposes that have nothing to do with the forum as well.

As I've already stated, I see more value in creating subforums that promote posting like arts or humour.  The trouble is, flappy gums like yours have advocated to not have those subforums as "we have too many".  Maybe you can justify THAT rationale while we're on the subject of getting posters creating threads and talking.

Please, enlighten me.

What IS the "issue"?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Leopardsocks.. No1 wants to hear about your limp willie..

And the PP ladies are talking about vaginal leakage and stuff like that in the PP.

Besides all the ladie here are wayyy over 25years old..

Females marketvalue starts skydiving after they turn 25years old... They dont look good in a bikini anymore..

Its really weird when a 30year old female wears a bikini.

RW

Can't you find a cliff to fall off of or are you too stupid to figure out gravity?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why is it in RR then?

Because of yours and my history. I figured when I told you how I felt about your opinions the thread would denigrate and need to be in RR so I copied it here. No move just a copy.

Why don't you go look in the main forum and find the thread. I guess you can't read either.

http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/would-someone-explain-why-promote-sexism-t6722.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashe ... t6722.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/would-someone-explain-why-promote-sexism-t6722.html
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Can't you find a cliff to fall off of or are you too stupid to figure out gravity?

Why cant I say the truth?

25years old is the limit when a female stops looking perky and energetic..

Every1 knows this.

Bricktop

So, you moderate on the basis of personal history???

Son, if you want to confront me, do it face to face, not hiding behind a fucking panel.

Splitting the forum along gender lines for no logical reason is stupid. That has nothing to do with "history". It is a contemporary act of stupidity.

This is just more bullshit from people who have no clue how to manage a forum.

Given that my contributions are regarded as without value, fuck you, fuck your forum and all who sail in here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you moderate on the basis of personal history???

Son, if you want to confront me, do it face to face, not hiding behind a fucking panel.

Splitting the forum along gender lines for no logical reason is stupid. That has nothing to do with "history". It is a contemporary act of stupidity.

Given that my contributions are regarded as without value, fuck you, fuck your forum and all who sail in here.

Guys...

Put your rollators down... No1 needs to get hurt here.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you moderate on the basis of personal history???

Excuse me?  You better mean in the good sexy way because I'm going to box your balls otherwise.

ac_beating
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Nah, fuck it.

This asshole is using his mod panel to pursue his belligerency. I hate panel abuse, which HE should know from the CJ's era. Taking on Miss Malevolent for editing posts and sigs was what got me permabanned.

Bozo here hasn't a clue about forums.

Why not ban males altogether and make this a chick haunt. Let me start the ball rolling...

RW

Oh bollocks.  The forum owner made a decision.  It wasn't driven by us women nor does anyone want to get rid males, especially you.

Let's be pragmatic about this.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nah, fuck it.

This asshole is using his mod panel to pursue his belligerency. I hate panel abuse, which HE should know from the CJ's era. Taking on Miss Malevolent for editing posts and sigs was what got me permabanned.

Bozo here hasn't a clue about forums.

Why not ban males altogether and make this a chick haunt. Let me start the ball rolling...

Go ahead and take your toys and go home. You are such a hypocrite. I didn't do a fucking thing to you. You posted PI, I deleted it. You turn a thread in a flame direction and I move it here. I have not banned/timed you out for being an asshole. I cannot edit sigs and I have not edited any of your other posts. I will edit thread titles per the rules. That sure is like Miss Malevolent. She would have already banned your ass 5 times or more.

The issue has nothing at all what so ever about how I mod.

The issue is you just don't want me here, period.

You can't handle it. Rarely do I start the ball rolling. Normally it's you that takes the first swing. Or starts a thread.  

I don't want you to leave. You do add to this forum. But adding our petty bullshit to things isn't productive.

And...I am not going anywhere.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview