The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who wants to join my posse ?????

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 02, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

No soft cawks. No beached whales.

This has to do with PP business.

Join as a supergrass informant and youse will be ok or join as a vigilante.

Gotta be staunch the enemy bleeds even when it ain't injured.

Do all the rape and pillage ya want.

Free fucks/free housekeeping when we get them slaves.

Now I'm starting a petition and I'm also leaving.

Watch this space.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

Anonymous

Nah, I don't want to join your posse. I can get laid without paying for it.

GORDY GAMBINO

The formation of the posse is to enact revenge on the PP society.

This is gonna get wild.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"Nah, I don't want to join your posse. I can get laid without paying for it.

">https://youtu.be/23m0PxZWQeE

These are my  hang outs. I want to buy Oz burgers or the spaghetti joint.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"We have a space for you guys - Reject Rodeo.

DUH.

When I am ready I will instruct you as to the next items on the agenda madam muck.

In the meanwhile your input is not required.

Oh yeah no input from me either you just earned ya self a listing right under Renee.   ac_lmfao  Feel the pressure hope she squishes ya guts out...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

I've known you too long to be impressed by your antics ya old bogan.  Now be good or I'll make mean chops outta you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Im in Patts darl where I am sexy man. Cant walk down the street without getting propositioned like Im some fucken whore. If the cap fits.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Gordy, you have to stop posting videos of old White men who look like they're lost.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

That's because they are. They've got to Soi 6 and now trying to work out what the next move is. Most middle aged men over here are fucken hopeless. We get drunk, start fights, lose our money, get ripped off, get woman fall in love rip off at gold shop , ladyboi steal wallet and end up having ladyboi in loom 10 times in a row and exclaim '' fuck I thought it was a sheila, well fuck me ''. Many farang lose everything. Build house in her name and as soon as finished she fuck him off. My wif asked for a house last week. And her son about a month ago.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Im in Patts darl where I am sexy man. Cant walk down the street without getting propositioned like Im some fucken whore. If the cap fits.

Wear a tee shirt that says you are broke and see how desirable you are to the local katooeys.

GORDY GAMBINO

I taught some bar girls to say '' fuck off you shit skin'' to the Indians. 6 of them go to a free to get in agogo and order 1 bottle of water for all of them and they act like fucken smart arses.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I taught some bar girls to say '' fuck off you shit skin'' to the Indians. 6 of them go to a free to get in agogo and order 1 bottle of water for all of them and they act like fucken smart arses.

How much did that cost you?

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"That's because they are. They've got to Soi 6 and now trying to work out what the next move is. Most middle aged men over here are fucken hopeless. We get drunk, start fights, lose our money, get ripped off, get woman fall in love rip off at gold shop , ladyboi steal wallet and end up having ladyboi in loom 10 times in a row and exclaim '' fuck I thought it was a sheila, well fuck me ''. Many farang lose everything. Build house in her name and as soon as finished she fuck him off. My wif asked for a house last week. And her son about a month ago.

So you admit to being a fucking loser.... :laugh3:

Thank you, slob....my work here is done.  :thumbup:

As for your gold digging wife....just build her a mud hut next to the whore house you found her in. That way she won't have to walk too far to work.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview