The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Who wants to join my posse ?????

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, April 02, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
I have 25 years of experience on you and I'm 40 pounds lighter.  I rarely punch people in the face lest I break a bone in my musically trained hands.  I use a 32 ounce Louisville Slugger for that sort of thing.

RW has a much better chance of survival against Hermie than you do. I've seen Herman's picture and no doubt he has wrists bigger than both of your biceps combined.

If by some chance you can lift that bat up, your best bet for safety is to give it to Herm to break over his knee instead of over your weak little girly hands. Not that any guy would need a weapon against you.

I picture you as being a snippy little version of this "man" with even more of a gay lisp.

https://likeliterallynews.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/richard-simmons-wm.jpg">

Keep hiding behind RW's skirt ya old white homo. It's your only defense.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Ever win one Dave?

So you are allowed to say P.I. Here . and when we drop your name, you push the report button. You evil swine.

Sucks to not having a foreskin right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
...no doubt...

If by some chance...

I picture you as being...

I see this in nearly all of your poasts about me, Shen Li.  It's called "argument by supposition" or "argument by projection" or something along those lines.  In actual fact, you have zero clue about my physicality, my warrior experience, or my gender proclivities.

But don't let that stop you from looking like a hysterical harridan...maybe that's the only schtick you have.

Keep hiding behind RW's skirt ya old white homo. It's your only defense.

That's highly ironic coming from you.  RW is just another member here, with no actual power to protect me.  Whereas, if you were posting on any forum not owned by a close friend of yours, you'd have been tossed under the bus years ago for pissing on the sofa.

And you're still not getting a dick pic.

Anonymous

^You scare me little Richard. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

If it wasn't for the fact the owner likes someone who protects your effeminate, snippy mangina, you would have tossed under the electric bus ran on unicorn farts long ago.

Anonymous

Hello, I'm not trying to SCARE you.  

But if that's your alternative style of flaming to "you're a homo" maybe you should stick to the fag lames.  That last poast was like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

Anonymous

"
QuotePeaches"]Hello, I'm not trying to SCARE you.

That's good you've finally accepted that you couldn't even handle Fash in a cat fight if you mustered up all the strength in your delicate little body to hit her with your purse.

Little Richard the scary fairy. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Dearie, you're mixing metaphors.  I'm not a girl, don't do cat fights, don't carry a purse.

Besides, you've gone from Peaches & Hermie to Peaches & Fash ... and I don't have a beef with Fash, that I know about.

Have you tried Ativan?

RW

Quote from: "Peaches"Hello, I'm not trying to SCARE you.  

But if that's your alternative style of flaming to "you're a homo" maybe you should stick to the fag lames.  That last poast was like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football.

:MG_216:

The visual on that one is great!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I have 25 years of experience on you and I'm 40 pounds lighter.  I rarely punch people in the face lest I break a bone in my musically trained hands.  I use a 32 ounce Louisville Slugger for that sort of thing.

RW has a much better chance of survival against Hermie than you do.

I would double fist that bully fucker's face into next week Shen.  And he'd lay there taking it because he's a fucking pussy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Dearie, you're mixing metaphors.  I'm not a girl, don't do cat fights, don't carry a purse.

Besides, you've gone from Peaches & Hermie to Peaches & Fash ... and I don't have a beef with Fash, that I know about.

Have you tried Ativan?

Have you tried any supplements to boost testosterone and muscle mass?  A lot of old effeminate turds do that before they die.

Anonymous

Don't stop using that word "effeminate," dearie.  It separates you from the monkeys.

RW

Quote from: "Peaches"Dearie, you're mixing metaphors.  I'm not a girl, don't do cat fights, don't carry a purse.

Have you tried Ativan?

Have you tried any supplements to boost testosterone and muscle mass?  A lot of old effeminate turds do that before they die.

Shen, you are seriously making a complete and utter fool of yourself.  I don't expect that to stop you but I thought you should know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

And you're still not getting a dick pic.

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Flattery .  ac_cool
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Neither are you, Jacko.   And if you're claiming ownership of that line, you'll need to go back in time at least a dozen years and show me some screenies or something.

Fuck, that's like claiming authorship of NO YUO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview