The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not at all.

Its a battle of wit and skill, voted on by the community.

But isn't the end result the same...a member leaves the forum?

Isn't that what you are complaining about? ac_umm

BTW, this is not just a popularity contest. If you actually read the OP, you would have known that this is a poll about substance and value. Its about the difference between bringing intellect and honest informed opinion and childish trolling and lame insults to the forum.

Now should the vote go badly for UncleDilf, do you honestly feel that the loss of one extremely dimwitted BF refugee will be a detriment to this forum? If so, I have to say that your perception of this place is somewhat skewed.

But just think, if the vote goes badly for me....it will be the big chance you Aussies (Gordy and yourself) have been waiting for to get rid of me for good.

Oh and let's not even talk about how happy the resident neo Nazi will be. He'll probably shoot his load all over his keyboard..... :laugh3:

That isn't going to happen Renee.

GORDY GAMBINO

10 ton Tessy has like well 10 votes 1 for each ton.

Way to go KFC bucket breath.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"10 ton Tessy has like well 10 votes 1 for each ton.

Do you mean Shen Li?

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"10 ton Tessy has like well 10 votes 1 for each ton.

You better hope the vote doesn't go any higher. You're all out of fingers and toes..... :laugh3:

You been away a long time Gordo. I hate KFC. Last time I ate it, was at least 3 years ago and it made me almost as physically ill as the thought of you sending me a dic pic.

Worst case of food poisoning I ever had.... ac_umm maybe that's why you fantasize about me eating it... :laugh3:

BTW, you get any members for your "posse" yet?... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

We have a Popeye's now in the Czuk. Much better than KFC.

UncleDilf

BTW, this is not just a popularity contest. If you actually read the OP, you would have known that this is a poll about substance and value. Its about the difference between bringing intellect and honest informed opinion and childish trolling and lame insults to the forum.

Now should the vote go badly for UncleDilf, do you honestly feel that the loss of one extremely dimwitted BF refugee will be a detriment to this forum? If so, I have to say that your perception of this place is somewhat skewed.

But just think, if the vote goes badly for me....it will be the big chance you Aussies (Gordy and yourself) have been waiting for to get rid of me for good.

Oh and let's not even talk about how happy the resident neo Nazi will be. He'll probably shoot his load all over his keyboard..... :laugh3:

Can't you just shut your filthy mouth you cancer Ill whore ?

All I see good until you made a popularity contest and up to insult, you sad whore.

Me, not a man of honor? A downwitted bf refugee?

You fucked it up and now I'll stay. Just to show you that I am always better and higher than you, you stupid sad cunt.

RW

I think someone should hold you to your word and teach you how to be a man.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "RW"I think someone should hold you to your word and teach you how to be a man.

I am, RW.

I always have been. I have no problem to walk away.

But you know what can't stand?

Fatherfuckery and show offs who insults you without respect by doing a popularity contest.

I have no problem by losing 12:3. Fair and good.

But if someone is insulting me by saying I have no honor or being a BF refugee, etc.

Hell , I rather stay and make the fatso a living hell here.

Let's see who have bigger meATs.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Renee

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

All I see good until you made a popularity contest and up to insult, you sad whore.

You fucked it up and now I'll stay. Just to show you that I am always better and higher than you, you stupid sad cunt.

Wow, you didn't even make through the first 24 hours of the poll.

You didn't even live up to my exceptionally low expectations of you.... :laugh3:

You're a cowardly, worthless, little plebe and now EVERYONE knows exactly what you are, like most of us didn't already know...... :laugh3:

Well this is what I get for entering into an honorable agreement with a juvenile rat fuck who's balls never dropped.

If you had any dignity or self-respect, you would post a public apology for your lack of character and quietly slip out the door, red faced and ashamed.

Unfortunately that would be asking far too much from the pathetic and weak likes of you.

KissyMeats is dead on this forum..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

You didn't even live up to my exceptionally low expectations of you.... :laugh3:

You're a cowardly, worthless, little plebe and now EVERYONE knows exactly what you are, like most of us didn't already know...... :laugh3:

Well this is what I get for entering into an honorable agreement with a juvenile rat fuck who's balls never dropped.

If you had any dignity or self-respect, you would post a public apology for your lack of character and quietly slip out the door, red faced and ashamed.

Unfortunately that would be asking far too much from the pathetic and weak likes of you.

Well done Renee.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

I voted for Renee to stay. I am not sure who this other guy in the vote is, but a cursory search indicates he is an imbecile.
gay, conservative and proud

UncleDilf

Bahahahaha.  ac_toofunny

You stupid whore. I feel your bitterness.

Are you butthurt? I bet you thought about me, UncleDilf, the entire day. You PMed all your buddy's and even your alts ac_lmfao  you cancer licker.

Bahahaha. You social loser. I have more money than you and I get instant pussy because I am rich, while you must make telemarketing in your cube for minimal wage  ac_lmfao

As an entrepreneur, I feel sorry for lemmings like you.

Your posts shows how much efforts and hopes you put into that.

At the end, you are a sheep. Pulled by a way better human being than you will ever be.

All you can do is hoping. But an alpha is never hoping for luck. An alpha grabs life by the balls and delivers.

Cancer will do the rest, Renne. When you have it and die slowly, think about UncleDilf.  ac_biggrin  ac_hithere

Kissy meATs!!! acc_hugz

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Thiel"I voted for Renee to stay. I am not sure who this other guy in the vote is, but cursory search indicates he is an imbecile.

Remember when your grandfather gaveded you head as a little boy? Did you cameded?

Renee

Bahahahaha.  ac_toofunny

You stupid whore. I feel your bitterness.

Are you butthurt? I bet you thought about me, UncleDilf, the entire day. You PMed all your buddy's and even your alts ac_lmfao  you cancer licker.

Bahahaha. You social loser. I have more money than you and I get instant pussy because I am rich, while you must make telemarketing in your cube for minimal wage  ac_lmfao

As an entrepreneur, I feel sorry for lemmings like you.

Your posts shows how much efforts and hopes you put into that.

At the end, you are a sheep. Pulled by a way better human being than you will ever be.

All you can do is hoping. But an alpha is never hoping for luck. An alpha grabs life by the balls and delivers.

Cancer will do the rest, Renne. When you have it and die slowly, think about UncleDilf.  ac_biggrin  ac_hithere

Kissy meATs!!! acc_hugz

The only thing you've ever delivered is a pizza.

It's obvious that you're a slack jawed, waste of life.

As for you being an entrepreneur....well you better get back to work...those dogs aren't going to walk themselves.

Don't forget your pooper scooper,.....you fucking loser.

BTW, you little puke, I don't use alts and I certainly wouldn't PM anyone looking for support. Unlike you who probably had to promise blow jobs for the 3 measly votes you received. I can guess and probably be dead on balls accurate who your three bottom feeding, asshole buddies where......... :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview