The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"I typically don't read the RR section here, but I can tell you Dilf has threatened to leave every forum I've ever been on with him. He likes to be a rabble rouser to those who disagree with his rhetoric, but believe it or not he can hold an interesting discussion on the topics he is better versed in.

I don't know if you'll get to see that happen here, because like most of the BFF "trolls" if given the opportunity to troll it will become his raison d'etre.

Anyway, I voted for Renee.

What topics is UncleDilf better versed in shin?

Most of them relate to politics, but he might be more likely to agree with Scouse than not.

So you are saying that he is another alt-right dipshit?

Ain't that frickin special....Well besides both of them being intellectually stunted, right there is another reason why that moron SCOUSE washes Dilf's ass.

Alt Right? Trump crushed your fat liberal lifestyle, you fat cancer licking whore. Bahahaha.

Oh by the way, you hippy. The devide and conquer tactics won't work here ;) Scouse and me have history. Won't work. Many tried.

Hitlar for life!!!!

Aryan

Renee's been pretty vague about her political views, other than she's staunchly anti-Hitler, which often means that the person in question has some Jew blood in there, or is as Dilf says a liberal...

Maybe she's got mixed kids or something, loads of fat white women end up with black guys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee's been pretty vague about her political views, other than she's staunchly anti-Hitler, which often means that the person in question has some Jew blood in there, or is as Dilf says a liberal...

Maybe she's got mixed kids or something, loads of fat white women end up with black guys.

She's mixed Irish and Italian. She's anti prog like I am.

Dude, you got to get over this fascination with Hitler. He was not the benevolent dictator you believe he was. If you are into European dictators, Francisco Franco should be your guy. He scapegoated Jews too.

Aryan

He had his flaws sure, but he's the most pro white leader to have existed in the last 70+ years.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee's been pretty vague about her political views, other than she's staunchly anti-Hitler, which often means that the person in question has some Jew blood in there, or is as Dilf says a liberal...

She's mixed Irish and Italian. She's anti prog like I am.

Dude, you got to get over this fascination with Hitler. He was not the benevolent dictator you believe he was. If you are into European dictators, Francisco Franco should be your guy. He scapegoated Jews too.

WTF happened to your face, man. Fix it. You look like an old shocked dude.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He had his flaws sure, but he's the most pro white leader to have existed in the last 70+ years.

Herman is right about Franco.  El Caudillo was just as nationalistic as Hitler and a hell of a lot smarter.

That's impossible to duplicate today though. The best European leader today is Viktor Orban of Hungary. Poland has the Land Justice Party in power and they are nationalistic too.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He had his flaws sure, but he's the most pro white leader to have existed in the last 70+ years.

Herman is right about Franco.  El Caudillo was just as nationalistic as Hitler and a hell of a lot smarter.

That's impossible to duplicate today though. The best European leader today is Viktor Orban of Hungary. Poland has the Land Justice Party in power and they are nationalistic too.

I can't argue with you about Orban. He's a credit to his country, the complete opposite of just about every other western politician.

I would definitely like to visit Hungary one day, all I have heard is good things about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I can't argue with you about Orban. He's a credit to his country, the complete opposite of just about every other western politician.

I would definitely like to visit Hungary one day, all I have heard is good things about it.

Hungarians are so lucky to have a leader who puts the interests of his nation first. Our pm does the exact opposite.

Aryan

Hungarians are so lucky to have a leader who puts the interests of his nation first. Our pm does the exact opposite.

Yeah, he is a rare breed, and needless to say is hated by other establishment politicians who toe the globalist line.

The closest we have to him is Nigel Farage, but unfortunately he will never lead England.

Anonymous

Yeah, he is a rare breed, and needless to say is hated by other establishment politicians who toe the globalist line.

The closest we have to him is Nigel Farage, but unfortunately he will never lead England.

I like Nigel Farage too. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anything like Orban will lead a Western European country any time soon. Marine Le Pen will not become the next French president and the AFD will not form the next government in Germany.

Rambo Wong

Renee is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken CRAP'N DROOL anti catholic, anti-Semitic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron nutcase loser liar spammer dumb blonde with white privilege because she is racist a twirlybrain choking the chicken CRAP' N DROOL. But, I voted for her anyway.

Renee

Unfortunately that would involve you leaving the 5 block radius from where you fell out of the womb... :laugh3:

Never going to happen.... 9 times out of 10, uneducated xenophobic losers like you, live and die within the squalid pigeon hole that you create and almost never venture out of.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Unfortunately that would involve you leaving the 5 block radius from where you fell out of the womb... :laugh3:

Never going to happen.... 9 times out of 10, uneducated xenophobic losers like you, live and die within the squalid pigeon hole that you create and almost never venture out of.

Says the 20+ stone beach whale.  ac_lmfao

I wouldn't be surprised if you're bed ridden, I don't see any other reason for you being as heavy as you are.

Renee

Says the 20+ stone beach whale.  ac_lmfao

I wouldn't be surprised if you're bed ridden, I don't see any other reason for you being as heavy as you are.

Really, you know how heavy I am? ac_unsure

You must have amazing eyesight, being that you are across the pond sitting in your dirty little, one room, flat most of the time. Or do you get a better view of me while sitting on the bowl in the communal crapper with the neighbors beating on the door?.... :laugh3:

You know what's funny, shithead? You have to make shit up to insult me while I don't have to even warm up my imagination to insult you.

A 30 something year old uneducated, ditch digger with no prospects, no money, no woman and no future. You give me all the ammo I need to kick your indigent ass.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview