The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Aryan

What exactly am I making up? Its common knowledge that you're a fat bitch.  ac_toofunny

As for the rest of what you're saying, its just meaningless bullshit..... from what I can gather you're not exactly a millionaire either.   :001_rolleyes:  

But yeah sure, its truly a living nightmare being a 34 yr old single guy who isn't tied down, and can do whatever he wants. I'd take that over being a morbidly obese frustrated 40 something female with an attitude problem.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What exactly am I making up? Its common knowledge that you're a fat bitch.  ac_toofunny

As for the rest of what you're saying, its just meaningless bullshit..... from what I can gather you're not exactly a millionaire either.   :001_rolleyes:  

But yeah sure, its truly a living nightmare being a 34 yr old single guy who isn't tied down, and can do whatever he wants. I'd take that over being a morbidly obese frustrated 40 something female with an attitude problem.   ac_lmfao

Where the fuck do you get this false idea Renee is really fat? I've seen many of her pictures and she's not.

Aryan

In ever photo I've seen of her she's fucking huge....  

Normally I wouldn't care but considering she's an obnoxious cunt she deserves being ripped about it.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What exactly am I making up? Its common knowledge that you're a fat bitch.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, do whatever you want......as long as you can walk to whatever it is and it doesn't cost money..... :laugh3:

Do you worry, Himmler....I may not be s millionaire....but it's a safe bet that I'm better off than you ever will be.

Unless unskilled labor in the UK is grossly overpaid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Do you worry, Himmler....I may not be s millionaire....but it's a safe bet that I'm better off than you ever will be.

Considering you have dependents and I'm single I highly doubt that.....

Perks of the single life and no kids means all my money is mine.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Where the fuck do you get this false idea Renee is really fat? I've seen many of her pictures and she's not.

He needs something to grab onto because he knows he is a low life loser and that everything I say about him is correct.

34 years old and still working jobs that most college kids outgrow by their Junior year.... :laugh3: and that's just the beginning of the tragic life he leads.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

What money would that be....the change you pick up off the floor after a pub brawl?....... :laugh3:

Aryan

All you've got on me is I'm apparently poor because of the job I have.....

Talk about grabbing at straws.  :001_rolleyes:

Like I said I've probably got more disposable income than you.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

What money would that be....the change you pick up off the floor after a pub brawl?....... :laugh3:

Yeah sure Bertha, you got me....  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Renee, I do not want to waste time getting into a back and forth insult exchange with any poster. But, I will defend my beautiful boyfriend Gordon if you continue making fun of him. ac_sothere

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"All you've got on me is I'm apparently poor because of the job I have.....

Talk about grabbing at straws.  :001_rolleyes:

Like I said I've probably got more disposable income than you.  :laugh3:

Well you might because you don't have a mortgage or a car payment.

I guess living in subsidized housing and riding a bicycle to your door man's job has it's perks..... :laugh3:

So when you have to wash your clothes do you hoof it down to the Mersey and beat them on a rock?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee, I do not want to waste time getting into a back and forth insult exchange with any poster. But, I will defend my beautiful boyfriend Gordon if you continue making fun of him. ac_sothere

I'm sorry Seoul, I meant no offense. It was unkind of me to pick on your mutant lover...... ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee, I do not want to waste time getting into a back and forth insult exchange with any poster. But, I will defend my beautiful boyfriend Gordon if you continue making fun of him. ac_sothere

I'm sorry Seoul, I meant no offense. It was unkind of me to pick on your mutant lover...... ac_biggrin

Jealous much? Try and break us up and I will claw your eyes out bitch.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Okay I'll back off.

Sorry people gotta run...I have to go sign the paperwork for my new truck. There goes all my disposable income.... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Okay I'll back off.

Sorry people gotta run...I have to go sign the paperwork for my new truck. There goes all my disposable income.... :laugh3:

Congratulations Renee..

But, I didn't think your truck was that old?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview