4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"score is 6 to 4

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

No rules or requirements either way on this one.

Maybe you want to test your luck...try making a similar poll, YOU against ANYONE here and let's see how it turns out...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

everyone here thinks Im a cunt

even I do

lol
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

Maybe you want to test your luck...try making a similar poll, YOU against ANYONE here and let's see how it turns out...... :laugh3:

Loser agree's to be banned?????????

ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

Loser agree's to be banned?????????

ac_biggrin

That would just be another notch in the bogan's belt.

But then again, I think Gordy uses a rope to hold his pants up so scratch that first comment..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cmon' folks....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/vnn-aws-sites/172/files/2016/01/c4c945d0b62aeb00-go-vote.jpg">

Renee is in trouble!!!

Ah, so the vote is structure exactly opposite of the poll I created...No problem....I just hope everyone who voted understood that.

Please let me know when the voting is closed so I can pack my shit..... ac_biggrin

Aryan

Was nice knowing you Renee!

Actually, what am I saying, no it wasn't........

Aryan

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

Yeah, you're only saying that because you know there's a good chance you will be the loser, whereas the one you created with Dilf you knew you would win.  How noble of you....  :001_rolleyes:

UncleDilf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

Yeah, you're only saying that because you know there's a good chance you will be the loser, whereas the one you created with Dilf you knew you would win.  How noble of you....  :001_rolleyes:

That's her antics. I knew she would win of course and played along. Butt hen she insulted my family and that I am not a man of honor.

That's her character. Very noble

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Bricktops way

Bye bye Bertha

Pay attention Gordo.

Awwww, did I pick on your only friend here?

Dilf was dumb enough to agreed to it. In fact he almost fell over himself accepting the challenge. Don't blame me if he brought a knife to a gun fight.

But I knew up front he would never abide by the outcome. He doesn't have the balls or strength of character...just like you, you PI lifting little whiner. Both of you are nothing but juvenile little peons.

Now as for this poll, Bricktop has put no requirements on the outcome. Thus far, who wins or loses has no meaning. He didn't even structure the vote count and left the intention up to the voters. I suspect it was done purposely; that way so he could have some fun at my expense by claiming victory either way.

But no matter...as soon as he claims final victory I will be outa here so fast that the heat from my shoes will leave this place drier than Gambino's bathtub.... :laugh3:

UncleDilf

Let it go Renne. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

You insulted me in a very hard way. I dint nothing to you. You have a lousy character.

If you have balls, you should leave this forum. Many don't respect you. Even the veterans here. Inreceived many PMs and you wouldn't believe who wished you out ;)

But I have high morals and won't say it. But trust me. Many wish you out. Maybe you think about looking for a new home?

And talking about squeeze. Hit the gym.

Just 2 greAT advises for you.

RW

Many respect Renee here a great deal and she better not even think about leaving in this thread that was designed to be cheeky.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee" Bricktop has put no requirements on the outcome. Thus far, who wins or loses has no meaning. He didn't even structure the vote count and left the intention up to the voters. I suspect it was done purposely; that way so he could have some fun at my expense by claiming victory either way.

He actually back tracked, initially it was a loser leaves town scenario, but I think RW and Fash talked him out of it.

I know there's no chance of getting rid of you from here, even when you do take a break you resort to using your Wulf alt.   :laugh3:

RW

I didn't talk him out of anything because that would be impossible.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Who knows then, perhaps Renee threatened to sit on him.

Anonymous

Renee and Bricktop are excellent posters and I hope they both stay.