Renee
8 (66.7%)
Bricktop
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Some lowlifes discovered that if you killed someone, and told nobody, their social welfare checks kept rolling in.

So they iced some other welfare lowlifes and hid their bodies in barrels that were then placed in an abandoned bank building in Snowtown, a small village north of Adelaide. They also buried some in their back yard.

Think about these geniuses.

South Australia has vast areas of uninhabited wilderness and desert, and these bozos hid the corpses where they could be easily found.

Its like the whole thing was planned by Gordy.

They would have to have access to their bank accounts and pin numbers.

I believe the victims were "convinced" to hand over their details before being iced.

" In at least some instances, the murders were preceded by torture, and efforts were made to appropriate victims' Centrelink social security payments and bank funds."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some lowlifes discovered that if you killed someone, and told nobody, their social welfare checks kept rolling in.

So they iced some other welfare lowlifes and hid their bodies in barrels that were then placed in an abandoned bank building in Snowtown, a small village north of Adelaide. They also buried some in their back yard.

Think about these geniuses.

South Australia has vast areas of uninhabited wilderness and desert, and these bozos hid the corpses where they could be easily found.

Its like the whole thing was planned by Gordy.

How many victims were there and how long were they collecting the victims' benefits before they were apprehended?

Bricktop

The crimes occurred over an 8 year period.

There were 11 victims in total. Some were believed to be killed because "they knew too much".

The victims were unemployed lowlifes from the bad side of town. They weren't missed as they had neither friends nor family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The crimes occurred over an 8 year period.

There were 11 victims in total. Some were believed to be killed because "they knew too much".

The victims were unemployed lowlifes from the bad side of town. They weren't missed as they had neither friends nor family.

They got away with it for eight years.

:ohmy:

Bricktop

Yes. The victims were vagrants and homeless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. The victims were vagrants and homeless.

Nobody to report them missing.

Bricktop

Nope.

Such is life at the bottom of the pond.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope.

Sad story.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope.

Yeah, just ask SCOUSE.  :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Blurt

Though my opinion ain't worth much in these parts, I think both Leo and Renee are posters of substance and these polls are stupid.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Though my opinion ain't worth much in these parts, I think both Leo and Renee are posters of substance and these polls are stupid.

Neither is mine, but that is why I didn't vote.

Blurt

Oh, I voted all right. Just don't think it's in any other spirit than plain fun.

Leo and Renee have the most amazing banter. We can't hear it much with all this Kissy Meat Crew idiocy going on, but it's there.

FWIW: Leo may be cultured and smart but Renee outguns him.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"Though my opinion ain't worth much in these parts, I think both Leo and Renee are posters of substance and these polls are stupid.

Yeah tranny trash yo opinion not worth fuck all ya Frog muncher.

You don't have to post to tell us the fucken obvious.

Now shove some easter eggs up ya arse and go and get ya cawk sawn off.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Seoul! Seoul!

Your boyfriend's acting up again!  :sneaky2:

Rein him in, eh!  :mad:
Aimin\' to misbehave.