Renee or Bricktop

Renee
8 (66.7%)
Bricktop
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

GORDY GAMBINO

Your hole sale price will drop 100 % Blurts once ya get band sawed. No one wants a woman with no cawk.

I think Iv'e been in this town too long the lines are getting blurred.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No one wants a woman with no cawk.

I think Iv'e been in this town too long the lines are getting blurred.

:laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

You only ever come here to shit stir Blurt, like a true bitchy old queen.

Time to scuttle off back to your AIDS appreciation forum.... AIDSome or whatever the fuck its called.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You only ever come here to shit stir Blurt, like a true bitchy old queen.

Time to scuttle off back to your AIDS appreciation forum.... AIDSome or whatever the fuck its called.

Bastard Annex .  ac_lmfao
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You only ever come here to shit stir Blurt, like a true bitchy old queen.

Nah, Blurt has his own forum where the main topics are tampons, dildos and the benefits of having AIDS.  

I hear male members have to post a pic of themselves bent over naked with their ass cheeks spread before Blurt allows them to register...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Nah, Blurt has his own forum where the main topics are tampons, dildos and the benefits of having AIDS.  

I hear male members have to post a pic of themselves bent over naked with their ass cheeks spread before Blurt allows them to register...

Name said Forum ?

RW

I take it no one told you about the phone interview part of it, eh?  Let's just say I learned a lot of things that weren't in The Joy of Sex.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"

I take it no one told you about the phone interview part of it, eh?  Let's just say I learned a lot of things that weren't in The Joy of Sex.

The rusty Trombone isnt in the ' Joy of sex ' .

Aryan

I wouldn't have thought you were Blurt's type, if you know what I mean?  ac_wot

Aryan

Name said Forum ?

Don't tell me you think it sounds appealing?   :confused1:

RW

Although there's no doubt that I have bigger balls than you, Blurt is a lesbian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Don't worry RW, your big hairy swingers are infamous around these parts....

cc

QuoteBlurt is a lesbian.

News to me. I had always assumed he put out being  a dress up guy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Most men are lesbians to some extent.

We dig chicks.

IRISH KAM

Although there's no doubt that I have bigger balls than you, Blurt is a lesbian.

SCOUSE has been Rubbin the FUck oot of his MeatBall , over BLURT REYNOLDS for ages .