Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Interesting Fact of the Day!

Started by Angry White Male, April 05, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Morbidly obese people cannot reach their ass crack to wipe their shit!

So, the next time you're standing next to a land whale, and it smells like shit, it is because the land whale cannot wipe its own ass!

The more you know!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Morbidly obese people cannot reach their ass crack to wipe their shit!

So, the next time you're standing next to a land whale, and it smells like shit, it is because the land whale cannot wipe its own ass!

The more you know!

Have you gained a significant amount of weight Mel?

Aryan

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Morbidly obese people cannot reach their ass crack to wipe their shit!

The more you know!

Mel only wipes his crack when the expanding foam he pumps up his ass fails to stop the bleeding....... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

The more you know!

Mel only wipes his crack when the expanding foam he pumps up his ass fails to stop the bleeding....... :laugh3:

:beurk:

Berry Sweet

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bahahaha poor Renee  ac_toofunny

Bullshit.. Try Kiebers. He must be 80 lbs over weight. Look at his chubby fat face. Yeah show us a photo.

kiebers

You have my photo saved to your hard drive. Why should I post another for you to jerk off too.

Love the elementary school insults from all of you. Y'all are so cool......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"You have my photo saved to your hard drive. Why should I post another for you to jerk off too.

That was a good one. Still laughing my ass off. Sounds like what's good for Some here is equally good for you. You can be a funny guy. Im thinking if you know what's on my hard drive, you'd know what a nice life I lead. Right?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Some nasty beer shits, that guy...

The human septic tank never disappoints Berry.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"You have my photo saved to your hard drive. Why should I post another for you to jerk off too.

That was a good one. Still laughing my ass off. Sounds like what's good for Some here is equally good for you. You can be a funny guy. Im thinking if you know what's on my hard drive, you'd know what a nice life I lead. Right?

I just know you posted my pic on another forum. For that to happen it has to be on your computer somewhere. The only life I know you have is the one that takes advantage of a third world country. If you think that is nice......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I feel like my IQ is dropping reading a TD/Kam/Dilf post.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I just know you posted my pic on another forum. For that to happen it has to be on your computer somewhere. The only life I know you have is the one that takes advantage of a third world country. If you think that is nice......

What is it with you and assumptions? Does it make you feel better about yourself and situation? How do you know I take advantage of anything? Why does this assumption of me bother you? Seems stupid, doesn't it? Starting to believe this is a tell about you and you're insecurities. Others here have mentioned it before. Let's see if this one gets posted?

realgrimm

He saves them to his photobucket, I hacked it back when the Snake didn't understand privacy settings and allowed me to follow the picture into his album, he's got lots of members pics in there and a bunch of the tired pictures he always reposts, bunch of little kiddies on beaches in different states of dress, usually naked cuz as the SNAKE says "nudity means nothing" to him from his 3rd world straw house..Even posts these naked children unknowingly in adult forums for other predators to satisfy themselves too .. small despicable acts perpetrated by a small despicable husk of a man

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview