The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Hello realgrimm, welcome to our little community..

I hope you like it here..

I am the admin and I live in Calgary, Alberta..

I am Taiwanese Canadian, married with two children..

My past posting experience over nearly fifteen years has been on Asian forums..

I know you were on BF, but perhaps you can tell us other places you have posted or any other things you choose to share.

Aryan

I can vouch for Grimm, he's a forum veteran who's been around these kind of boards probably longer than I have.

Bricktop

Thats the kiss of death, right there.

RW

Exactly what I was thinking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

Your little clique has driven off enough posters as it is.

Anonymous

I'm going to reserve judgment on realgrimm for now anyway.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

No acting like fucktards really brings in the posters.

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Grimm is great. He posts unusual and unique pics. Hes good at following rules, certain sites he is pushed so he pushes back. I can honestly say he hasnt broke any rules at my home forum ([size=50]which he hasnt been in a while[/size]  :mad:  ), and I enjoy all of his posts, makes me laugh a lot and go wtf  :laugh:  

Hey Grimm!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

No acting like fucktards really brings in the posters.

:oeudC:

Your bitchy menopausal mood swings are one of the main causes for driving people away.

Or is your memory that bad you've forgotten you were ready for taking a break recently because of your behavior?

RW

I'm 37 years old.  I'm WAY off menopause you fucking half wit.

I don't suffer idiots well.  Please forgive me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Gallium is a fucking moron, and the true definition of forum cancer.  

KAM is just an argumentative twat, but no real threat to a board.

Dilf just likes to troll, but again is not likely to drive anyone away, certainly no more than your e girlfriend or Renee are likely to do.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"I'm 37 years old.  I'm WAY off menopause you fucking half wit.

My bad, you just come across like a woman in your late 50's.  :laugh3:

RW

I know. I get that a lot.  I've always been mature for my age.  I don't look it though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm 37 years old.  I'm WAY off menopause you fucking half wit.

You're only 37? You're a baby.