The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

Maybe I should combine a few like you ac_toofunny

You've already got him beat if you add up the Gutter  :laugh:

Gutter doesn't count!!!!

I shall be KING!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Most vegans i have met in the West are very political

And self-righteous.

realgrimm

been messing with facebook with this font getting hit with spam warnings...LOL

H̴͎̪̞͓̭͍̪͚̜̩͛̄ͦ͑̕͡e̸̵̡̫̠͚̲̟̼͈̭ͣ͊̃͌ͣ͐͌͡r͒̊̄̐̇͑̅͐̀͜҉̙̹̘̖p̴̴̧̡͓̥͈͔̖͉̠̹̆̓̔̆ͮ̈͑̏̋ͪ̊̒̐̏̆̉́ͩ̆͢ÿ̶͙̯̯̗̮̥͈̰͖̪͈̦ͨ́̒ͣ̿̈͊ͪ͗̈ͮͥ̌ͣ̊̌ͨ̐͡͞ͅ ̸̧͍̩̙̭͒͐͌ͅD̴ͩͪͮ̓͗̿͡҉̷̥͕̗͙̱͕͎̠̫̀ę̷̣̩̱͗̂̄ͬ͑͌̑ͥ͂͛͛ͅr̶̵͍̫͖̮͈̙̺̮̭̫̻͚̥͈̤̪͐̆ͭͮ̏̋́ͤ̚͞͠p̡̹̠̜̦̞̪̭̭ͮͮ̏̌͞͠y̑͐́̓̒͊͋̽́͛̈ͥ̀̌͂́̍̚҉͡͏̡̲̲̙̙͖ ̸̮̰̙̦̣͔̼̻̤͓͎̠̝̣̂̐͗̃͛͒̅̿ͯ̀̓́͢D̶̢̛̛̬̙̟̯͌͂͑ͧ̀̕ŏ̵̭͙͎̼̱̾̄͋̊͂̎́͠ớ̛͖̞͈̲̟̟̭̹̜͕͚̑ͬ̔͆͋

ḑ̷̢̛̛͕̪͉̜͖͇̬̠͓̭̹̯̜̩̜̝͙͙͕̰̼̭̽͊͗́̑͂̑̐̉͊̇͒̋̈́̓̍̿̀̈̔͗̔͗̉̉̈́̾̑̒͌́̐͒͆̓͋̈́́͌́̌̆͐̔̇̏̇̋̑̌̐͆̎͌̏̐̅̑̽̍̓͛͊̊̈́̓́̓͂̓̐̂̌͛͂̒͒̎̾̾̅̈́̉͗̒̉͋͑̄̐̀̈́̽͊̒͑̍̀̈̊̇̓͒̎̈́͗̄̈́̌̈̈̾̒͊̀́̿͆͋̌̆̅̾͑̐̍͆̈́̚͘̚̚͘̕͘͘͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝e̵̡̧̧̢̧̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎͍̯̦͇͓͍̦͕̖̮̼͉̥̗̭̬̺͎͉͍̩͕̪̤͔̝̠͎̰̱̭̙̱̤̱͚̳͈̤̟͍̞̖̱̖̬̪̤̘̱͎͎͎͙̲̳̟͙̣̩̳̙̼̺̻̬͎͓̬̺̜͚̥̣̺͈̰̓͆̆̽̒̌̔͑̈́̈́̋͑̑͑̆̓̊́͆̿̓̄̓̿́̐̉͌̇͆͂̃̆͐̓̓͒̐̒̈͒̔͆̓̓̋͋͗̅́́͐̾̇́̔̈̐̀̂̂̐̾̑͌̋̍̎̍̇͒̓̌̃̈̒̆͆͊͊̋̆̂̏̓͒̂̒͛͛̊̀̔̾̈́̍̃͂͂̇̃͆̓͋͐̓̄͊̍̋̈́͂͂͂͐̃͂̾̉̈́̀̄́͆̉̿̍̉̍͋͑̍̈́̔̄̀̅͛̽̈̒̍͆͋́̄͊̃̽̌̓͂̌̑͛̉̈̽̈̂͑͛́̑̒͊̂͊̎͂͛͑̆̂̍̋̏̾͋̏̎̾̏̈́͋̑̚̚̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅr̷̢̨̧̧̧̢̨̢̨̢̧̡̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̥̠͖̩̤͍͓̟̟̻̮̺͎̪̱͚̥͚͚̳̼͎͙̙̞̫̞͉̫͕̖̮̗̪̲͖̞̫̱̩̫̼̹͍̭̫̭̥̝͔̥͉̤̤͎̰̦̭̞̬͍̲̳̺̲̳̹͎͍͇̫̭̖͚̖̣̦̬̣̤̳̗͚̦̤͓͓̫̟͈̗̤̥͔͔̱̻̖̹̪̱̞͓̮̲̟̺͎͙͉͎̪̞̬̤͓̪͖͍͔͉̝̦̫̫͎͉̟͇͇͓͎̝̳̲̻̮̗͕͙̻̗͙̘͈̹̹̤̫̦͉̳̱̦͈̮̺̦̖̠̱̰̜̱͕̓̑̏͒̀͗͛́̀̑̒͛̔̃̂̌̈́͌́̅̃̏̎͛̍́̈́̿͒̅̈̈͆̑͊̊̈́͛̒̀́̎̔̀͋̿̽̆̍̑̉́̿̈̎̎͂̽͊̓̓͛̿̀́̈́̇́̔͑̌̓̑̐̍̽̈́̑̽͋̂͗́̈̊͑̑̒́͛̇͊̅̌̈́̀̉̒̐̓͌́̃̽́͂̏̌̐̀̾̐͌̑̽̆́͛͆̉͗͌̊̉̄̽̓́́̈́͑̊́̅̂͋̃͛̆͊͒͐́͋̊̎͗͊͊̄̈́̓̆͐̀͐͒͐̋̇̈́͂̊̒̇͗̑̆̒̉̍̂̄̀͌́́̂͐̊̆̂͑̈́̎̍̾̔̈́̒́̂̃̍̋̊̎́͊͐͑͂̑̉͋̃͋̀͂̃́̐͑̽̿̊͋̂͆̃͌̽͋͗̈́̈́̽̐̈́̋̿̀̊͐̀̓̒̾͋͑̍͐̃́͐̾̆̍̏́̈́̉̎̓̊̿͑̍̉̎͌̄̊͆̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅp̶̨̨̛̛̫͎͔̹͓̱̣̖̫̜͈͕̦͓͉̟̰̼͖̦̮̹̣͖̩̩͈͖̣̳̠̰͓̦̹̠̬̬̯͉̞̂̊̾͐͂̉̓̓̉͆͛̅͛̇̏͛̿̈́̆̉́̌̿̈͆̾̏̋̋̈́̓̒͌͆̏̓͛̆͊͑̚̚͝ḑ̷̢̛̛͕̪͉̜͖͇̬̠͓̭̹̯̜̩̜̝͙͙͕̰̼̭̽͊͗́̑͂̑̐̉͊̇͒̋̈́̓̍̿̀̈̔͗̔͗̉̉̈́̾̑̒͌́̐͒͆̓͋̈́́͌́̌̆͐̔̇̏̇̋̑̌̐͆̎͌̏̐̅̑̽̍̓͛͊̊̈́̓́̓͂̓̐̂̌͛͂̒͒̎̾̾̅̈́̉͗̒̉͋͑̄̐̀̈́̽͊̒͑̍̀̈̊̇̓͒̎̈́͗̄̈́̌̈̈̾̒͊̀́̿͆͋̌̆̅̾͑̐̍͆̈́̚͘̚̚͘̕͘͘͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝e̵̡̧̧̢̧̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛͎͍̯̦͇͓͍̦͕̖̮̼͉̥̗̭̬̺͎͉͍̩͕̪̤͔̝̠͎̰̱̭̙̱̤̱͚̳͈̤̟͍̞̖̱̖̬̪̤̘̱͎͎͎͙̲̳̟͙̣̩̳̙̼̺̻̬͎͓̬̺̜͚̥̣̺͈̰̓͆̆̽̒̌̔͑̈́̈́̋͑̑͑̆̓̊́͆̿̓̄̓̿́̐̉͌̇͆͂̃̆͐̓̓͒̐̒̈͒̔͆̓̓̋͋͗̅́́͐̾̇́̔̈̐̀̂̂̐̾̑͌̋̍̎̍̇͒̓̌̃̈̒̆͆͊͊̋̆̂̏̓͒̂̒͛͛̊̀̔̾̈́̍̃͂͂̇̃͆̓͋͐̓̄͊̍̋̈́͂͂͂͐̃͂̾̉̈́̀̄́͆̉̿̍̉̍͋͑̍̈́̔̄̀̅͛̽̈̒̍͆͋́̄͊̃̽̌̓͂̌̑͛̉̈̽̈̂͑͛́̑̒͊̂͊̎͂͛͑̆̂̍̋̏̾͋̏̎̾̏̈́͋̑̚̚̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅr̷̢̨̧̧̧̢̨̢̨̢̧̡̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̥̠͖̩̤͍͓̟̟̻̮̺͎̪̱͚̥͚͚̳̼͎͙̙̞̫̞͉̫͕̖̮̗̪̲͖̞̫̱̩̫̼̹͍̭̫̭̥̝͔̥͉̤̤͎̰̦̭̞̬͍̲̳̺̲̳̹͎͍͇̫̭̖͚̖̣̦̬̣̤̳̗͚̦̤͓͓̫̟͈̗̤̥͔͔̱̻̖̹̪̱̞͓̮̲̟̺͎͙͉͎̪̞̬̤͓̪͖͍͔͉̝̦̫̫͎͉̟͇͇͓͎̝̳̲̻̮̗͕͙̻̗͙̘͈̹̹̤̫̦͉̳̱̦͈̮̺̦̖̠̱̰̜̱͕̓̑̏͒̀͗͛́̀̑̒͛̔̃̂̌̈́͌́̅̃̏̎͛̍́̈́̿͒̅̈̈͆̑͊̊̈́͛̒̀́̎̔̀͋̿̽̆̍̑̉́̿̈̎̎͂̽͊̓̓͛̿̀́̈́̇́̔͑̌̓̑̐̍̽̈́̑̽͋̂͗́̈̊͑̑̒́͛̇͊̅̌̈́̀̉̒̐̓͌́̃̽́͂̏̌̐̀̾̐͌̑̽̆́͛͆̉͗͌̊̉̄̽̓́́̈́͑̊́̅̂͋̃͛̆͊͒͐́͋̊̎͗͊͊̄̈́̓̆͐̀͐͒͐̋̇̈́͂̊̒̇͗̑̆̒̉̍̂̄̀͌́́̂͐̊̆̂͑̈́̎̍̾̔̈́̒́̂̃̍̋̊̎́͊͐͑͂̑̉͋̃͋̀͂̃́̐͑̽̿̊͋̂͆̃͌̽͋͗̈́̈́̽̐̈́̋̿̀̊͐̀̓̒̾͋͑̍͐̃́͐̾̆̍̏́̈́̉̎̓̊̿͑̍̉̎͌̄̊͆̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅp̶̨̨̛̛̫͎͔̹͓̱̣̖̫̜͈͕̦͓͉̟̰̼͖̦̮̹̣͖̩̩͈͖̣̳̠̰͓̦̹̠̬̬̯͉̞̂̊̾͐͂̉̓̓̉͆͛̅͛̇̏͛̿̈́̆̉́̌̿̈͆̾̏̋̋̈́̓̒͌͆̏̓͛̆͊͑̚̚͝

Anonymous

realgrimm

it's pretty funny font because it manipulates the feed and bleeds into other posts.. It's hard to slip by the FB censor..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"it's pretty funny font because it manipulates the feed and bleeds into other posts.. It's hard to slip by the FB censor..

They won't like that.

realgrimm

LOL

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1384703ed09639e58a65b7f33c725a38/tumblr_p757x3bEa41ris16so1_500.jpg">

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"it's pretty funny font because it manipulates the feed and bleeds into other posts.. It's hard to slip by the FB censor..

They won't like that.

yeah it looks like this and can go up/down 4 posts you can even max out the code and scribble out peoples comments  :laugh3:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a40fb24dbda3a2c217edefe0af0626fb/tumblr_p75c20nW9P1ris16so1_1280.png">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

Blazor

Blazor

You ready for the special holiday tomorrow Grimm?  :Ghelyon:

realgrimm

..Meh I'm always ready I have at least 2 ounces or I reload , I'm buying about a HP a month..if I get the energy I might travel down to Nathan Phillips or Dundas Square but it'd have to be a lot nicer out to make that trek

Blazor

Wow man lol. Wish I lived closer! lol

Whats your favorite way of tokin'? Vape?

realgrimm

ha I'm still old school I smoke joints , all my pipes are burnt out and I always seem to drink the bong water when it gets passed around..been meaning to invest in a vape but I've been ripped off twice on ones that never worked.. companies were ghosts so I ate the loss