The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Renee"

As for this Realgrimm dude....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Blazor gave him an endorsement so I'll reserve judgement. Truth is, the track record of many of these BF alumni ain't good.

I'd let him fuck my sister  :laugh:

Then again, no, I cant stand my sister. Fuck her. She aint worth it Grimm. Now my brother, hes a good guy, but he gets married next month lol.

Nah really, I like Grimm. Hes prolly in my top 10 list on current forums. He brings entertainment for sure. Some may or may not like his style, but its usually contained within a themed thread. Hes a shadow of sorts, lurking in the dark, waiting to pounce a perfect gif  :laugh:

BLAZOR we all know GRIMM has been here for fuckin ages .   :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Isn't he into gore and stuff like that? ac_unsure

Yes, but not all gore, sexy, funny, etc too lol. A real variety. You really never know what you are going to get lol.

Where did he slip off too! He should be posting not lurking, come out the shadows mang!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
What are you saying then, that Dilf and KAM shouldn't be allowed to post on here? Because I disagree with that...... the place is better with more members.

As I said Gallium is in a league of his own when it comes to idiots online, and his antics can clear a forum in a minutes, so he definitely shouldn't be allowed back.

Do you not prefer the place now to how it was when I first joined? It was a lot quieter, and as we both know boards with little traffic don't usually last long....

I'm considering confining both of them to RR.

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've already said that was an oversight on my part.  I'm actually very loyal and trustworthy.

Fuck you Renee.  :howdy:

Fuck you too. Unfortunately for you, this isn't the first time your lack of ethics has come to light.

You obviously make more than your fair share of oversights where PI is concerned....Obviously your mouth runs faster than your brain and your cavalier attitude about it, speaks volumes about your inability to accept responsibility for yourself.

RENEE ya shit stirring .  :pop:

Cos if any member posted PI they would be Banned .

Pay attention, dimwit.

If you can't follow along with the rest of us then.....STFU.

Wind ya neck in , halfwit .

If ya cant work oot Sarcasm , then ya shouldnt involve ya self on this Thread , Halfwit .

I'm sorry, I'm usually way ahead of the pack when it comes to sarcasm. I don't know why I didn't pick up on that.

It must be your accent. It makes you look like an idiot.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Wait, so he been posting on here already lol?

And is it just me or did the thread title change to realgimm instead of Realgrimm?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Yes, but not all gore, sexy, funny, etc too lol. A real variety. You really never know what you are going to get lol.

Where did he slip off too! He should be posting not lurking, come out the shadows mang!  :laugh:

As long as he understands that gore (Al or otherwise) is unacceptable around here, he'll probably be a welcome addition.

I think I've seen some of his posts in the art sub forum on VF. He seems to be an interesting character.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've already said that was an oversight on my part.  I'm actually very loyal and trustworthy.

Fuck you Renee.  :howdy:

Fuck you too. Unfortunately for you, this isn't the first time your lack of ethics has come to light.

You obviously make more than your fair share of oversights where PI is concerned....Obviously your mouth runs faster than your brain and your cavalier attitude about it, speaks volumes about your inability to accept responsibility for yourself.

Cos if any member posted PI they would be Banned .

Pay attention, dimwit.

If you can't follow along with the rest of us then.....STFU.

Wind ya neck in , halfwit .

If ya cant work oot Sarcasm , then ya shouldnt involve ya self on this Thread , Halfwit .

I'm sorry, I'm usually way ahead of the pack when it comes to sarcasm. I don't know why I didn't pick up on that.

It must be your accent. It makes you look like an idiot.

I need to post in a Canadian accent .

So then members can honestly say im a canadian idiot .

Anonymous

As long as he understands that gore (Al or otherwise) is unacceptable around here, he'll probably be a welcome addition.

I think I've seen some of his posts in the art sub forum on VF. He seems to be an interesting character.

That's what I want to see.

ac_smile

IRISH KAM

And is it just me or did the thread title change to realgimm instead of Realgrimm?

It was just GRIMM on my end .

Now its RealGIMM .

Will prob turn too RealGIMP if the Mods keep on hitting the Booze .  :laugh:

Anonymous

It was just GRIMM on my end .

Now its RealGIMM .

Will prob turn too RealGIMP if the Mods keep on hitting the Booze .  :laugh:

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

What she said. ^^

Aryan

As for the gore rule, the only kind that's permitted is in PP when Renee posts pics of herself on the beach.  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
What are you saying then, that Dilf and KAM shouldn't be allowed to post on here? Because I disagree with that...... the place is better with more members.

As I said Gallium is in a league of his own when it comes to idiots online, and his antics can clear a forum in a minutes, so he definitely shouldn't be allowed back.

Do you not prefer the place now to how it was when I first joined? It was a lot quieter, and as we both know boards with little traffic don't usually last long....

I'm considering confining both of them to RR.

Well I disagree with that idea, but its not my call to make...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for the gore rule, the only kind that's permitted is in PP when Renee posts pics of herself on the beach.  ac_lmfao

Whats so bad aboot RENEES body ?

realgrimm