Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What Stupid Looks Like

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Herman was a mod??

I can imagine what happens when a social loser gets his God complexes.

Imagines Twenty diapers being a mod. Jesus.

Yeah it was that bad.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

I adore my popularity, wealth, health outstanding physique, and good looks. Living in a perfect tropical environment. Sorry there is no denial or exception to what I post.

Anonymous

I made a mistake making Herman a mod, I know that..

I have learned from my mistakes, so you don't have to worry about me give an equally immature moron like Twenty Dollars access to the mod panel..

Besides, we have a fantastic mod now.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"http://67.225.189.54/~ipexchan/r.php?nin_u=Oi8vdGhlYmx1ZWNhc2hldy5uZXQvZG93bmxvYWQvZmlsZS5waHA%2FYXZhdGFyPTE4N18xNDg4ODI0NDk3LmpwZw%3D%3D&nin_b=1">

This Is Kam and Dilf level garbage Herm.  You have sunk to a new low.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I adore my popularity, wealth, health outstanding physique, and good looks. Living in a perfect tropical environment. Sorry there is no denial or exception to what I post.

Do you think you have a monopoly on happiness?  I have a satisfying career, a pretty  and intelligent girlfriend, a much better physique than yours and I travel to tropical places twice a year to  indulge my passion for golf. Some of us don't feel the need to crow about our success every second post with every first post being a complaint. Put on the thinking cap and post something new.  It may even help your popularity.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Do you think you have a monopoly on happiness?  I have a satisfying career, a pretty  and intelligent girlfriend, a much better physique than yours and I travel to tropical places twice a year to  indulge my passion for golf. Some of us don't feel the need to crow about our success every second post with every first post being a complaint. Put on the thinking cap and post something new.  It may even help your popularity.

I seriously doubt you do. I don't smoke cigs either. We all know it makes your skin pasty and your paunch hang over you belt, not to mention the overall negative effect on ones bod. Let compare photos. Me 95 you 45. Does cig smoke make you smarter or something? Should be a no brainier to stop. I urge you to.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I seriously doubt you do. I don't smoke cigs either. We all know it makes your skin pasty and your paunch hang over you belt, not to mention the overall negative effect on ones bod. Let compare photos. Me 95 you 45. Does cig smoke make you smarter or something? Should be a no brainier to stop. I urge you to.

You look like an old dude with mega Aids, Semen.  :roll:

Twenty Dollars

kiebers

That was a SMP/eddie post if there ever was one.

Since I have seen both of your pics....Seoul's skin is in much better condition.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

Bahahaha.

Semen gets mega ripped. Again. What a poor retard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

That was a SMP/eddie post if there ever was one.

Since I have seen both of your pics....Seoul's skin is in much better condition.

Seoul's body is in much better condition too.....he's buff...taller than TD too..

Twenty Dollars is jealous of Seoul.

:laugh:

Aryan

Semen  ac_lmfao

http://www.natgeocreative.com/comp/04/494/2336211.jpg">

Berry Sweet

I'd make the best mod int he world, only I don't want to be a mod and I donts gots the time.  But I fuckin rock!

Berry Sweet

when I read the title of this thread, I expect to see a pic of eds...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview