Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What Stupid Looks Like

Started by Anonymous, April 06, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
I seriously doubt you do. I don't smoke cigs either. We all know it makes your skin pasty and your paunch hang over you belt, not to mention the overall negative effect on ones bod. Let compare photos. Me 95 you 45. Does cig smoke make you smarter or something? Should be a no brainier to stop. I urge you to.

That was a SMP/eddie post if there ever was one.

Since I have seen both of your pics....Seoul's skin is in much better condition.

Wrong. Let's post photos. What about yours? Do you smoke cigs too? Next your gonna say, they're good for ya. Come on fella?? Let's take time to get real.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Semen  ac_lmfao

Looks like mums Outta jail again? There goes that dream of that Fiat you were hoping 4.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'd make the best mod int he world, only I don't want to be a mod and I donts gots the time.  But I fuckin rock!

Yes, you do Berry Sweet.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I seriously doubt you do. I don't smoke cigs either. We all know it makes your skin pasty and your paunch hang over you belt, not to mention the overall negative effect on ones bod. Let compare photos. Me 95 you 45. Does cig smoke make you smarter or something? Should be a no brainier to stop. I urge you to.

Since I have seen both of your pics....Seoul's skin is in much better condition.

Wrong. Let's post photos. What about yours? Do you smoke cigs too? Next your gonna say, they're good for ya. Come on fella?? Let's take time to get real.

We've seen your photo and we've seen Seoul's in PP where you are not allowed...

He is tall, good skin, better physique than you and sorry much better looking than you..

Seoul is quite secure in himself, so he doesn't feel the need to brag about It.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Look Dilfs here. Enjoy

He's your fellow BF friend, you enjoy.

Anonymous

Why the hell is my appearance or anyone else's even being mentioned?  Is this a discussion board or a goddamned beauty contest.

kiebers

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"Why the hell is my appearance or anyone else's even being mentioned?  Is this a discussion board or a goddamned beauty contest.

When you are desperately seeking attention you have to do something to try and get it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Why the hell is my appearance or anyone else's even being mentioned?  Is this a discussion board or a goddamned beauty contest.

Because a certain insecure septuagenarian has nothing to discuss.

Anonymous

When you are desperately seeking attention you have to do something to try and get it.

If that's the case than he should be posting pictures on  FB and hoping he gets some friends to like them. This is not FB and thank God for that.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"This is not FB and thank God for that.

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_drinks

And right back at you Blazor.

I thought only Joe from VF talked about his appearance in discussion boards. TD does the same. Take it to book face I say.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_drinks

I thought only Joe from VF talked about his appearance in discussion boards. TD does the same. Take it to book face I say.

Thats exactly what it is, a book of faces for the government program. When people ask if I get on Facebook I say "nah Im not a Facefucker" lol.

I'll admit, I post my pic at least once on most boards. When I share adventure pics its normally the shot of the scenery without me in it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_drinks

Thats exactly what it is, a book of faces for the government program. When people ask if I get on Facebook I say "nah Im not a Facefucker" lol.

I'll admit, I post my pic at least once on most boards. When I share adventure pics its normally the shot of the scenery without me in it lol.

:thumbup:

Bricktop

What I don't understand is that on more than one occassion I've invited Herm to stop bullying females, and pick on someone his own size, yet he utterly ignores the invitation.

The boy seems keen on slapping people around, but seems less enthusiastic when he knows they can slap back.

Its also interesting that this is in stark contrast to the Herman that first enrolled, and leapt to the top of the popularity polls. Now, he's categorised with Odinson, Kam, Mel and is perilously close to joining Edward's rarified tribe.

What happened Herman? Is this a case of unrequired affection? RW didn't succumb to your fumbling teen level overtures? Or excess barrel wash combined with domestic "issues"?

Tell us what's bugging you, sweetie...we're all friends here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview