Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

When women hit the wall. Old RW

Started by UncleDilf, April 06, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was 15 at the end of the 90's. I look back at the clothing then and it was awful.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was 15 at the end of the 90's. I look back at the clothing then and it was awful.

What's the matter Shen?

Platform sneakers, stussys, a huge graphic tee and a flannel wife beater not your style?..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I was 15 at the end of the 90's. I look back at the clothing then and it was awful.

What's the matter Shen?

Platform sneakers, stussys, a huge graphic tee and a flannel wife beater not your style?..... :laugh3:

You and I are pretty close in age Renee. I remember all of that.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee" Remember when your clothes were so big you could fit another person in them?

That still applies to you now.   :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee" Remember when your clothes were so big you could fit another person in them?

That still applies to you now.   :laugh3:

Naw, I don't have clothes that big anymore.

I donated all that old shit to charity years ago.....In fact you could be wearing some of it..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Nah dungarees  and general dyke attire isn't my thing, especially the 5 XL variety.   ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Totally!  Less the 80s but the 90s weren't really the epitome of awesome.

How about you?

I listened to the 90´s europop all the time until my taste in music evolved to heavy metal.

People didnt have mobilephones back then.

RW

Quote from: "alcoholic"
Quote from: "RW"Totally!  Less the 80s but the 90s weren't really the epitome of awesome.

How about you?

I listened to the 90´s europop all the time until my taste in music evolved to heavy metal.

People didnt have mobilephones back then.

Honestly, I listened to a lot of Beatles and other 60s-70s music in the 90s.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I would never admit I liked New Kids even in the 90s.  :laugh3:

Dilfs a huge fan. He enjoys emulating their manager who is currently in jail.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I would never admit I liked New Kids even in the 90s.  :laugh3:

Dilfs a huge fan. He enjoys emulating their manager who is currently in jail.

I have no clue what you talking about,

Me, when I see TWENTY DIAPERS posts

https://u1.photofunia.com/2/results/M/R/MR_k4yNJHupaIOGZohVDrw_r.jpg">

realgrimm

Bricktop

You kids and your reflections...

The nineties were, in musical terms, a dead end street in the wrong side of town. It was the era when the music died, or to be more precise, was corporatised. Artists were tailored to the demographic sector that was willing to spend money on them. So now we have fabricated noise makers like Britney Spears and Justin Bieber who leech money from pubescent girls who know no better.

In fact the whole entertainment industry targets females as the major source of revenue. I had the misfortune of watching the latest irrelevant episode in the increasingly dull Star Wars saga, and lo and behold, the principle character was a female.

Not like in my day. I grew up with the Beatles and James Bond!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You kids and your reflections...

The nineties were, in musical terms, a dead end street in the wrong side of town. It was the era when the music died, or to be more precise, was corporatised. Artists were tailored to the demographic sector that was willing to spend money on them. So now we have fabricated noise makers like Britney Spears and Justin Bieber who leech money from pubescent girls who know no better.

In fact the whole entertainment industry targets females as the major source of revenue. I had the misfortune of watching the latest irrelevant episode in the increasingly dull Star Wars saga, and lo and behold, the principle character was a female.

Not like in my day. I grew up with the Beatles and James Bond!!!

Britney Spears hasn't been "now" for about sixteen years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview