The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

When women hit the wall. Old RW

Started by UncleDilf, April 06, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

UncleDilf

We men age like wine. When women age like milk. They all get sour after they hit the wall. Best example : RW

A bitter old woman which reached not that much in life.

A women's wall is devastating for a women's sexual market value. But a woman hitting the wall is also bittersweet for men. From the sexual market perspective, there is one less attractive woman on the market.

I'm at the age (26) where many of my slightly older female peers are starting to hit the wall. I was a loser in high school and early college. I was really looking forward to some sweet sweet karma. Instead, I found myself reacting to this with the surprising emotion of sadness. Those formerly bangable girls are now gone. The girl you see in the old facebook pictures literally doesn't exist. Motivation for this post came from recent date with one of the high school girls over coffee. I'm hot shit now; fit, well off, and having practiced game for the better part of 5 years. This chick was a HB9 back in the day and a real bitch to me to match. She asked me out over facebook. I said sure, why not. I could use some pussy. When we met up, she was still attractive, about a 7 due but with wear and tear due to her partying. I had a fantastic catharsis moment where we both knew that I am now the more attractive one at the coffee table. But then a very unexpected emotion hit me, sadness. The HB9 of the past does not exist, she is dead. There is one less HB on the market. I know classic argument against this is that there are two 18 year olds where that one came from and I agree. But, what I'm getting at is that the girl of the past is DEAD. She is gone forever. And this is bittersweet.

Be thankful you are men. Your time as a sexual being burns slow and long. A woman's burns bright and extinguishes fast. Men a die a sexual slow death, a sexual life they can extend through hard work. If there is a single male privilege, it is the ability to remain sexually relevant for 40 years.

So let's all guess RW age. I start:

48?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQprzhjDxHA8_7uqoofSJuIjIJ21mcKCXKotY-PZCJQObqR0G6W3w">

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
So let's all guess RW age. I start:

48?

TLDR except for the last two lines.....

There's that "no knowledge about the history here" reaching up and slapping you in the face. Most of us know. It's obvious as hell by your guess that you don't know.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

Lololo,  you should read about MGTOW, Kiebers.

Unfortunately many are bitter and hate women. I don't respect that. I love woman. Nothing beATs a fine young pussy, curvy ass and nice pair of tits where a man can cum on.

Women reach their peak at 17 to 21 at the SMP. We men sucks until 30. but after that we gain money, power and wealth. If you work on yourself, woman are hunting you.

I am the best example. In my 20s I was hunting. Like a chump. It worked. I getted many pussy. But it was a hard fight.

Now? I am getting hunted. I am saying no. Because I have goals and think only about my money and wealth.

Some nice aspects for men in the manosphere, Kiebers.

Many red pill stuff you can see at YouTube.

You can watch some cool videos from my friend Richard. "Entrepreneurs in Cars". He makes videos from his cars. Business, women and their manipulative behavior, etc.  but no hate stuff. He is the daddy we all wish to have. CHeck him out.

Also I advise you to read " the rational male" From Rollo Thomasi. One of the best book when comes to men and women. I learnt a lot.

Best

UncleDiLF

Aryan

I dunno, RW can be alright sometimes and then a dick head others, thats why I thought she was at the menopause age.  :laugh:

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

Quote from: "kiebers"No Dilf. Don't even need MGTOW. Never did.

Sure. If you don't need it, it is fine.

It is just interesting for people who like this topic. Men and women.

I think MGTOW Is just a result of feminism. Many men are opting out. They say no to thins bullshit. Where men are treated like cucks and beta males and women act like men.

I think it is interesting to have alternatives and live you're life like you want. Showing a big middle finger to the antics of feminism.

But if you are happy with your wife and life, you really don't need it.  :howdy:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "RW"I'm 37.

I win!

Lolololo. 37? Big.

So you know the good stuff from the 80s and 90s. That's a win.

RW

Totally!  Less the 80s but the 90s weren't really the epitome of awesome.

How about you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

I am totally a 90s buff.

Yeah not so much 80, besides Rambo and Schwarzenegger movies. But totally 90s.

I totally dig the music. Even if lots was trash, but it was positive. Not the filth you see nowadays.

Still listening to the new kids. They still do music up until today. Thanks for YouTube. The guys are top notch and in a good shape. Even the Backstreet Boys.

I guess in our age, we need some stuff from our childhood. Me personally, I don't need new music. Stick my nostalgia stuff and always looking to what my former heros are doing now.

I am nearly in your age, RW. We know what fun is.

RW

How close to my age?

Why don't you ever post 90s stuff that you like?
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Is there any thread of this kind???

I guess I posted a lot in former forums. Then I get ripped off and people make fun of me and i stop posting on These threads.

So I mostly troll around and have my fun out of it.

90s are besets. No worries and no fucking bills to pay. Friends were real friends and life was fun. It is also now. But my SKULL was in a different vibe then today.

Music, girls, going to the city, playing PlayStation with my brother etc. all gone. But it was a great time, RW!!!

And the music.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"How close to my age?

Why don't you ever post 90s stuff that you like?

According to his OP he's 26, unless he lifted that load of trash from some slob's blog full of misogyny......which is probably the case.

At 26 it means he was born in 91. So I guess he was enjoying the 90s from birth thru age 8. How much of the 90s do you think he actually has any relevant memories of? What good times do you think he experienced; potty training, learning how to ride a bike, hanging out at the swings during recess?.....  :001_rolleyes: ....give me a break, FFS.

BTW, if he's actually still listening to New Kids or BSB (never saw anyone admit that before)  :yuk: ..his taste in music is pretty God damn shitty..... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I would never admit I liked New Kids even in the 90s.  :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I would never admit I liked New Kids even in the 90s.  :laugh3:

Truth is if you weren't listing to STP, The Gin Blossoms, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Radio head, The Chili Peppers, The Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Green Day, The Cranberries, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Candlebox, Everclear, Soul Asylum, G n R, The Offspring, Bush, Tool, Counting Crows, The GOO GOO Dolls, Dave Mathews or even frickin shitty Nickelback; you were a God damn geek.... :laugh3:

Hey remember when your daily wardrobe was 75% flannel? Remember when your clothes were so big you could fit another person in them? Remember when looking like you hadn't had a shower in a week made you look cool?

That was the 90s , not fucking Backstreet fags, and New queers on the cock..... :laugh3:

BTW, did you ever look at that idiot Dilf's profile?....Under interests he has "MeATng men, traveling" and "eating funny stuff".....  ac_unsure

The last one gets me.. :laugh: ..It leads me to think that there must be something humorous about SCOUSE's dick..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview