The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

We need a change.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Nope.

I sweah-ah, Scouse, you wuh mah only wuh un. Ah staid true to ya.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why are old people always grumpy bastards........

Because we CAN, snotflicker!!!

realgrimm

OH NOES!!! bitchboys angry,,he'll huff and he'll puff ladies and gentlemen..

Bricktop

I hope you didn't unpack your valise, junior.

You'll not be staying long.

realgrimm

Oh my bad are youre admin here BitchBlast, did I Offend thee you primal ape .. sorry mister man.. if your not admin shove glass your ass you shitstain of a human, your mother gets raped by the help and carries disease.. Your whole linage is second rate .. hope youre Mom succumbs and hates who you are

UncleDilf

Quote from: "realgrimm"Oh my bad are youre admin here BitchBlast, did I Offend thee you primal ape .. sorry mister man.. if your not admin shove glass your ass you shitstain of a human, your mother gets raped by the help and carries disease.. Your whole linage is second rate .. hope youre Mom succumbs and hates who you are

What a CENTURION CRUSH here!!!! Wowza Realgrimm!!!  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

ac_lmfao  :MG_216:

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "RW"So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

I don't see you in the same light as your fellow BC brethren but this place hasn't improved with their presence.

TRIGGERED!!!!

https://picload.org/image/rcddpicw/president-dilf.jpg">

http://i66.tinypic.com/13ye8v5.jpg">

DOUBLE-TRIGGERED!!!!

You think you are funny putting rubber cocks on me on a crown, like I am a princess????

Shame on you. Also you can fool me. I can't grab anything,   Not even sex toys. Because my a

Hands are no real hands!!! I am wearing FISTY the sex toy, you fool. You have been fooled!!!!

You lousy pressie freak!!!

Take that GRUESOME poc off. Asap!!!

I will contact sheriff asap!!! You will get the bannededed

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"Oh my bad are youre admin here BitchBlast, did I Offend thee you primal ape .. sorry mister man.. if your not admin shove glass your ass you shitstain of a human, your mother gets raped by the help and carries disease.. Your whole linage is second rate .. hope youre Mom succumbs and hates who you are

Nope. Not long at all.

You make Irish Kam look like Stephen Hawkin.

And his greatest feat is to make candles from his earwax.

realgrimm

Good one .. get to stepping dead weight .. still here still laughing BitchBoy

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Nope. Not long at all.

You make Irish Kam look like Stephen Hawkin.

And his greatest feat is to make candles from his earwax.

whahahaha yeah the way the minda sits.

ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

This place is kinda fucked. You let the slime ooze in under the door and now you don't want to get your hands all sticky and shit cleaning it up.  :nea:  That's not healthy for this place.

Best of luck people..... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"This place is kinda fucked. You let the slime ooze in under the door and now you don't want to get your hands all sticky and shit cleaning it.

C'mon, I'm not that bad. :laugh3:

Anonymous

I hadn't noticed these attack threads that Bricktop posted about. ac_dunno

Blazor

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

TRIGGERED!!!!

https://picload.org/image/rcddpicw/president-dilf.jpg">

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Edited this thread title also. Thanks for reporting it Kam.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone