Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We need a change.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I am fed the fuck up with morons like Mel and Herman starting threads purely to harass, intimidate and annoy specific members.

This is bullshit.

I propose that from now on, if any idiot starts a thread that targets abuse, harassment, threat or intimidation at any other member, that thread is deleted and the offending party gets a week in the cooler, and confined to RR for a month following, on probation.

I don't wish to suggest we stifle robust debate and the occassional slap, or criticism, but direct and purposeful abuse is unwarranted, and its time for it to stop.

Oh, and this would include the BF crowd's bashing on each other. Time they grew up, or moved on.

As a little incentive, you may wish to be mindful that at least three stalwart quality posters are about to depart because of this bullshit.

Let's get some order back, and let's stop personal sustained attacks.

RW

I think these threads/posts are fine if they are confined to RR where they belong.

Herman shooting his mouth off doesn't bother me nor is it any different than when I shot my mouth off at him for being a terrible mod.  In fact, everytime he calls me a cunt I laugh.

What I am tired of is decent posters being driven away by idiocy and it's not limited to the BF crew.

This place needs to get tougher on shitheads who just want to cause trouble.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Youse two really are a Darby and Joan.

Soxy wants to turn this joint into Stalinist Russia while the lap  dog Tips will chime in and agree but add some douche waffle shit into the equation.

Youse should practise what ya preach couple of fucken felchers.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

I agree with you Gordy.  I am no angel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Me neither the shit I get up to makes baby Jeebus cry.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I agree with you Gordy.  I am no angel.

When did you EVER create a thread merely to insult, offend, harass, threaten or humiliate another member?

I am not talking about the occasional flame, or indignant retort, but starting threads for the SOLE purpose of attacking another member.

That is a different level of idiocy and impropriety.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

'Stalwart posters' ?   ac_unsure

Oh yes its true, this place would never be the same again if Renee, RW and the 70 yr old lavender arse fucked off for a couple of weeks.  ac_lmfao

Stop fucking threatening this sort of shit already, and if you whinging old fucks are going, then just go.....

Bricktop

This "lavender arse" could fuck up your sense of smell in a heartbeat.

Perhaps you and your adhesives could help by acting at least partially human once in a while.

UncleDilf

With me as an all new mod in the future,  I will take of this ladies and gents.

Please vote me, and no more filth or trash in threads

Go out and vote.

Truly yours

UncleDilf

GORDY GAMBINO

Fuck yeah Dilf and they gonna make you Pres of the PP room.

This forum deserves to be trashed severely.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Fuck yeah Dilf and they gonna make you Pres of the PP room.

Absolutely Gordy Gambino!

It is time for a change. I am collecting money and star power for my campaign soon!

https://u1.photofunia.com/2/results/m/R/mRgsP-RF7lEplQeaB3esow_r.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

I am sending every female here a high pressure douche kit.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Fuck yeah Dilf and they gonna make you Pres of the PP room.

Absolutely Gordy Gambino!

It is time for a change. I am collecting money and star power for my campaign soon!

https://u1.photofunia.com/2/results/m/R/mRgsP-RF7lEplQeaB3esow_r.jpg">

whahahaha clever :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

Cum to UncleDiLF®!

https://u1.photofunia.com/2/results/N/X/NXYLDjFR0lMZ3t22g_KKaw_r.gif">