Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

We need a change.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

As much as some of you dislike the banter of these savory types, I think you would miss it if they were all gone suddenly.

Consequently, I'll try to start some more threads in the near future. Maybe some of them will spark more meaningful conversation.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"This "lavender arse" could fuck up your sense of smell in a heartbeat.

Perhaps you and your adhesives could help by acting at least partially human once in a while.

Listen Lavender Arse, I know you hold yourself in high regard, much higher than the rest of us lowly mortals, but you are just a poster like the rest of us.  

Time to step down from that soapbox of yours and just fall in line with everyone else.  

I don't even know what you're complaining about, but it is all you seem to do.  The forum isn't exactly on it's arse is it?  Its a lot busier than when I first joined up when one of the 'stalwarts'  

(  ac_toofunny  )  was a moderator.  

If you hate the way things are on here then perhaps you are the problem, and its time for you to move on to greener pastures.   Just a thought.......

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Bricktop"This "lavender arse" could fuck up your sense of smell in a heartbeat.

Perhaps you and your adhesives could help by acting at least partially human once in a while.

Hey FilthTop,

ever thought about GTFO? If you don't like it here GO AWAY!!! GO! No-one will miss you.

You are negative and full of Filth!

Since we are here ratings are up. We do have an increase of 35% (!!!) of new threads, new users, better content.

So if you don't like it: GTFO!!!

RW

So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

I don't see you in the same light as your fellow BC brethren but this place hasn't improved with their presence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "RW"So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

I don't see you in the same light as your fellow BC brethren but this place hasn't improved with their presence.

TRIGGERED!!!!

https://picload.org/image/rcddpicw/president-dilf.jpg">

RW

Hardly dear.  You don't bother me that much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "RW"Hardly dear.  You don't bother me that much.

Then why are you constantly naming me or the other alphas in your PM'S? ;)

Liar. :thumbup:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

RW

I don't recall talking about you in my PMs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

So it has deteriorated in your view?  

What would you prefer, if all users from BF left?

I don't know what your problem is to be honest, or are you just siding with Bricktop out of loyalty?

Anonymous

SCOUSE is certainly different than KAM, Dilf and Twenty Dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I am fed the fuck up with morons like Mel and Herman starting threads purely to harass, intimidate and annoy specific members.

This is bullshit.

I propose that from now on, if any idiot starts a thread that targets abuse, harassment, threat or intimidation at any other member, that thread is deleted and the offending party gets a week in the cooler, and confined to RR for a month following, on probation.

I don't wish to suggest we stifle robust debate and the occassional slap, or criticism, but direct and purposeful abuse is unwarranted, and its time for it to stop.

Oh, and this would include the BF crowd's bashing on each other. Time they grew up, or moved on.

As a little incentive, you may wish to be mindful that at least three stalwart quality posters are about to depart because of this bullshit.

Let's get some order back, and let's stop personal sustained attacks.

I want to be clear, that I agree with you, the personal attack threads are sickening..

Would you be satisfied if we restricted all personal attacks to RR?

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't know what your problem is to be honest, or are you just siding with Bricktop out of loyalty?

I don't prefer that BFers leave.  I would prefer if the stupidity was kept in RR and we had discussions that are a little more on the intellectual side but still good fun.  Ya know?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't prefer that BFers leave.  I would prefer if the stupidity was kept in RR and we had discussions that are a little more on the intellectual side but still good fun.  Ya know?

So, if we started enforcing keeping personal attacks off the main board, you could live with that?