Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

We need a change.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

I don't see you in the same light as your fellow BC brethren but this place hasn't improved with their presence.

So it has deteriorated in your view?  

What would you prefer, if all users from BF left?

I don't know what your problem is to be honest, or are you just siding with Bricktop out of loyalty?

I don't prefer that BFers leave.  I would prefer if the stupidity was kept in RR and we had discussions that are a little more on the intellectual side but still good fun.  Ya know?

I can live with that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"So SCOUSE, because you've attracted more shit flinging monkeys, you see this as some vast improvement to the place?

I don't see you in the same light as your fellow BC brethren but this place hasn't improved with their presence.

So it has deteriorated in your view?  

What would you prefer, if all users from BF left?

I don't know what your problem is to be honest, or are you just siding with Bricktop out of loyalty?

I don't prefer that BFers leave.  I would prefer if the stupidity was kept in RR and we had discussions that are a little more on the intellectual side but still good fun.  Ya know?

I can live with that...

I will look for some more feedback, but if we are in agreement than that is what we'll do.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hey Flashy youse totally fucked everything up by having ya private jerk off room.

You and those stoopid other fucken housewife toe rag biatches.

The rabble here have spoken and as their elected representative a peace offering is on the table.

So what are ya gonna concede honey ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I am fed the fuck up with morons like Mel and Herman starting threads purely to harass, intimidate and annoy specific members.

This is bullshit.

I propose that from now on, if any idiot starts a thread that targets abuse, harassment, threat or intimidation at any other member, that thread is deleted and the offending party gets a week in the cooler, and confined to RR for a month following, on probation.

I don't wish to suggest we stifle robust debate and the occassional slap, or criticism, but direct and purposeful abuse is unwarranted, and its time for it to stop.

Oh, and this would include the BF crowd's bashing on each other. Time they grew up, or moved on.

As a little incentive, you may wish to be mindful that at least three stalwart quality posters are about to depart because of this bullshit.

Let's get some order back, and let's stop personal sustained attacks.

With all due respect, I've not seen a forum in years where one could not call out another member and flame them.  In practice most admins try to limit this sort of posting to one subforum.  

It does seem that much of the flaming I've received here has been woefully lacking in imagination and originality (read:  trite and stupid) but maybe that's the best some posters have to offer.  

Quote from: "Fashionista"[

I will look for some more feedback, but if we are in agreement than that is what we'll do.

That would be fine with me, FWIW, but only if it is enforced equally for all members.  As I mentioned the other day, it won't work for me if I can only flame in RR but my adversaries are free to wander all over the board flaming me.  I can't even make that work by restricting myself to RR, because that's a sort of Retard Status and also because I don't want to have to read the other subforums to see who is whining about me on them.

GORDY GAMBINO

You are a fucken whinging fuck aintcha Peaches. Harden the fuck up like ya little mate RW.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You are a fucken whinging fuck aintcha Peaches. Harden the fuck up like ya little mate RW.

Never confuse style and substance, Gordy.  It says so somewhere in The Art of War.

Or, keep it up.  Lessons are cheap.   :001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

Style is what ya marry ,substance is all the drugs ya do .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You are a fucken whinging fuck aintcha Peaches.

Frickin right she is. Little peachie makes Fash look thick skinned.

GORDY GAMBINO

Is Peaches a bloke or a shiela ? Is she that woman that RW gave her top to when they was in the snow?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Hey Gordy you soooooo remind me of that 'Stralian serial killer in Wolf Creek.   ac_toofunny

I bet you've visited the Outback with a few Thai women in the past and left alone......

GORDY GAMBINO

No just white trash farang women. I bus the biatches out there and go all Mick on them. Then I give them the Adelaide treatment and stuff em in barrels and then bus all the barrels back to town and stick them in a disused bank vault where some fucken snoop is gonna find em.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Is Peaches a bloke or a shiela ? Is she that woman that RW gave her top to when they was in the snow?

Supposedly little peachie was born male. He is such a dandy boy he makes Jesse Tyler Ferguson look like a real guy.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I hate to think where RW fits in in all of this I have a mental image and it aint nice.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!