The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So she's mooching off her rich hubby? Gold.   :laugh3:

Excuse me??

I said I hope her husband is paying his child support, you know parental duties..

How does anyone construe that as mooching off of anyone or the government.

Because she paints herself as being this independent woman who doesn't need help from anyone because of her highly paid job...

Look you uneducated twat.....why don't you grow a pair and quite moaning about how I'm picking on you? You don't like it,....leave and take your asshole buddy and his rubber fists with you.

It's been agreed upon that any money received from my ex goes directly toward the education of the children. We currently have 2 in college and one will be going off to Post Secondary Ed. next year. That's something YOU will most likely never experience.

Not one dime comes to me. I don't want to be beholden to anyone in this life as long as I am able to fend for my self and the kids. Any money I received was part of the divorce settlement because my ex had to legally buy me out of my share of the business......Not that this is any of your business but now you can shut your white trash Nazi mouth.

I pay ALL the bills around my home.....my salary may not be setting the world on fire but I do okay.....probably better than most in my position and certainly better than a doorstop at some shit pub full of chavs.

BTW, don't let all that smoke being blown up your skirt by various members of this place go to your to your head. I see you for what you are, you're in the same league with that Dilf moron and the rest of the basement BF crew. The bunch of you are the kiss of death to any forum trying to promote adult interaction and conversation.

Who the fuck is moaning you walking heart attack? I'm just showing the board how full of it you are.    

Do you honestly think that working on the doors is my only income and line of work?  Think again.......

I also notice you've back tracked a tad, and gone from having the world's best job, to one that  'doesn't set the world on fire'.  ac_lmfao    

If you're gonna boast, at least have the funds to write the cheques that your mouth has signed.  

Anyway, you lost that poll, so I thought you were leaving? Or will your massive ass honestly not fit through the door?   ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"Amen.

How's your AIDS doing you cock-less wonder?  ac_lmfao

UncleDilf

Is your AIDS still active, Blurt the fart?

UncleDilf

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-30-2015/cp8rd6.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
What I have very little respect for is unskilled labor such as burger flippers, pub bouncers, Walmart workers, broom pushers and ditch diggers. Anyone over the age of 30 still working menial labor jobs is either handicapped (which I exclude in this appraisal) or too lazy to improve themselves. SCOUSE is a prime example, uneducated and unskilled and dumb as the day is long and he makes a willful choice to remain that way.

You know Renee, I plan on getting out of financial services in about ten to fifteen years now.  I plan on working at a golf course even if it's only  maintenance or greens keeper. My investments will have matured by then and remuneration will not be much of an issue. I will have thirty to thirty five years in the same occupation by then. It will be time for a change.

What does that have to do with anything?

After 35 years in the same professional position and if you have the means, you've earned the right to do what you want. Golf is your thing, so enjoy.

Not everyone wants a stressful work environment. As I get older I want less stress not more. I am not going to speak for Scouse, but maybe he decided a high income, but high stress career was not for him. Maybe a lucrative profession, is not worth high blood pressure.

The trades are great by the way. Financially rewarding and you only work long hours if you want to.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro" I am not going to speak for Scouse, but maybe he decided a high income, but high stress career was not for him. Maybe a lucrative profession, is not worth high blood pressure.

Pretty much, plus moving to London, where the vast majority of super high income jobs are in the UK was never on the cards, as I hate congested inner cities.  

Being part of the rat race is not for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro" I am not going to speak for Scouse, but maybe he decided a high income, but high stress career was not for him. Maybe a lucrative profession, is not worth high blood pressure.

Pretty much, plus moving to London, where the vast majority of super high income jobs are in the UK was never on the cards, as I hate congested inner cities.  

Not to mention that London is obscenely expensive.

Aryan

There is that too......

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"The bunch of you are the kiss of death to any forum trying to promote adult interaction and conversation.

Hey, Fashionista...are you paying attention?

Anonymous

There is that too......

I heard it's standard for companies pay a higher salary if they transfer an employee to London.

Twenty Dollars

Really?

Blurt

How's your AIDS doing you cock-less wonder?  ac_lmfao

My AIDS? Oh, you mean my Automatic Intelligence Detection Sensor? Well, lemme see...

**points AIDS in Scouse's direction**

Hmmm... readout sits at 00.00. Must be a glitch. Lemme try it on someone else...

**points AIDS in UncleDilf's direction**

Damn. Still 00.00. What the fuck?

**points AIDS in Irish Kam's direction**  **bangs AIDS on the side with a closed fist**

This thing is useless, dammit! Readout stays at 00.00. What a piece of crap!

**turns AIDS over to read bottom panel**

Aaaahhh! That explains it! Made in china.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview