Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

KAM! You're next!

Started by UncleDilf, April 10, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

What is so "disturbing"???? You drop a scat every fucking day out of your ass. You smell it , you see it. It is natural that it doesn't smell like roses or look like Tera Patrick.

It isn't natural. Scat is life.

Lol, but its not natural to put it in your mouth and make it go in and out between your lips  :roll:

Unless it had corn in it, and you got some stuck between your teeth, thats kinda natural lol.

Nah before forums I found gore first. I cant remember the damn name of the site, wish I could. Then on CJ was some gore. Eventually it just all looked the same. I became desensitized of it, along with everything else. Scat isnt "disturbing" to me, I was just saying the way them 2 girls swapped it, was kinda disgusting at the time and prolly still one of the top most disgusting things I've seen, but still made me laugh lol. I havent seen anything that has topped that "yet", and I've seen a lot of stuff lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

UncleDilf

Lolololo. There is a video in YouTube where a dude, who looks like semen, swims in scat. It is a leaver full of scat. The dude in a swim uniform and gimp mask swims around!!!! He looks like Semen. Sick!!

Well, imiatnie if you are in war. With no food or drink. What will you do? You must survive. Scar gives you nutritious corny vitamins to survive. So putting it in the mouth isn't that far away. Same with piss. Just piss in your mouth, and you'll never be thirsty. You can rewind this procedure until you reach a super market.

UncleDilf

Do you like shitting or watching others take a dump, playing with your own shit or getting dirty with other men? Does just listening to words like 'scat', 'dumping a load' or 'shit smells' makes you horny? How about diapers, pissing or bedwetting; are those things a turn-on too?

Blazor

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lolololo. There is a video in YouTube where a dude, who looks like semen, swims in scat. It is a leaver full of scat. The dude in a swim uniform and gimp mask swims around!!!! He looks like Semen. Sick!!

Well, imiatnie if you are in war. With no food or drink. What will you do? You must survive. Scar gives you nutritious corny vitamins to survive. So putting it in the mouth isn't that far away. Same with piss. Just piss in your mouth, and you'll never be thirsty. You can rewind this procedure until you reach a super market.

I've seen the vid lol.

"nutritious corny vitamins"  :laugh:

I would rather start digging for bugs to eat before I ate shit lol. Aint no toothpaste in war either  :laugh:

Bear Grylls might drink his own piss, but Les Strouse knew how to filter off the actual urine to make it better to drink. I would do the Strouse method before I got upside down and let the piss go in my mouth making it look similar to a scene from TubGirl  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Do you like shitting or watching others take a dump, playing with your own shit or getting dirty with other men? Does just listening to words like 'scat', 'dumping a load' or 'shit smells' makes you horny? How about diapers, pissing or bedwetting; are those things a turn-on too?

No.

But I did just take a shit lol. It had a lot of air mixed in, so that when it came out, it was almost an explosion. I had to piss again just to hose the shit particles off the porcelain  :laugh:

Something satisfying though about drinking a cup of coffee, releasing your bowels, and feeling ready to take on the day  :laugh:

Speaking of which, time to replace the axle wheel hub bearing assembly on the front of my Jeep  ac_drinks

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Think two girls one cup and beyond up close and personal.....LOL

That will always go down as one of the nastiest videos I have ever seen lol. Freshly pooped into the cup, and they both swap it back and forth in their mouths. Geez lol. Another one that was awful was the guy that sat on a glass jar and had the jar break while he was going down on it. Then he was picking bloody glass out of his ass lol. Those are some of the top ones, but plenty of other stuff out there lol.

I always felt sorry for the camera man on that 2 girls 1 cup vid, imagine the smell/???   :yuk:

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lolololo. There is a video in YouTube where a dude, who looks like semen, swims in scat. It is a leaver full of scat. The dude in a swim uniform and gimp mask swims around!!!! He looks like Semen. Sick!!

I think Grimm posted that one didnt he  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview