Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Genital Mutilator Faces Life

Started by RW, April 13, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Clit slicing, must have been a Wednesday I have the coupon..

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I bet Scientology.  If they force women to have abortions, what's stopping them from hacking off clits?

There is a fundamental difference there. Clits are necessary....children aren't.... ac_biggrin

Youd get real pissed if yours got hacked off like real pissed...555.

Just sayen youd have something to say.

Like what a dumb fuck he ran outa bread.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "realgrimm"Clit slicing, must have been a Wednesday I have the coupon..

Piss flaps and clit on toast coming right up sir.

Sorry we don't have any bread.

:yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I bet Scientology.  If they force women to have abortions, what's stopping them from hacking off clits?

There is a fundamental difference there. Clits are necessary....children aren't.... ac_biggrin

Youd get real pissed if yours got hacked off like real pissed...555.

Just sayen youd have something to say.

Like what a dumb fuck he ran outa bread.

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

Fash don't even do that much. You're giving that loser idiot the attention he craves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Ah yes...  Everyone is "equal"...  Everyone is the "same"...  And therefor everyone should be permitted to live wherever in the World that they want, 'cause we're all the same, right?  People will "adapt" to their host country, right?

I've got news for you...  People aren't the same.  Cultures aren't the same.  Religions aren't the same.

This "Doctor" isn't a Doctor at all, and to even address it as such is a disservice to real Doctors.

Then again, Jew "Doctors" like to hack into dicks also, so as we can see...  People and religions AREN'T alike, and more than likely never will be, no matter how hard the left tries to push otherwise...

Anonymous

Slicing girls has nothing to with religion.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Slicing girls has nothing to with religion.

Of course it does.

Do you assume that religion and culture are two separate things?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Of course it does.

I assume iron horse jockey is saying there is nothing in Islamic that commands that sickening practice.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ed9f211c42ecbc73edb65166b03fca12/tumblr_ookadg8jBK1ris16so1_1280.png">

Anonymous

I knew it was cultural and not religious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ah yes...  Everyone is "equal"...  Everyone is the "same"...  And therefor everyone should be permitted to live wherever in the World that they want, 'cause we're all the same, right?  People will "adapt" to their host country, right?

I've got news for you...  People aren't the same.  Cultures aren't the same.  Religions aren't the same.

This "Doctor" isn't a Doctor at all, and to even address it as such is a disservice to real Doctors.

Then again, Jew "Doctors" like to hack into dicks also, so as we can see...  People and religions AREN'T alike, and more than likely never will be, no matter how hard the left tries to push otherwise...

Sick, sick, sick.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Of course it does.

I assume iron horse jockey is saying there is nothing in Islamic that commands that sickening practice.

That is not entirely true.

"Female genital mutilation (FGM) is widely reputed to be a cultural practice. In reality, it is specifically sanctioned in Islamic law: "Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) (by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male, but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the bazr 'clitoris' [this is called khufaadh 'female circumcision'])." — 'Umdat al-Salik e4.3, translated by Mark Durie, The Third Choice, p. 64

Why is it obligatory? Because Muhammad is held to have said so: "Abu al- Malih ibn Usama's father relates that the Prophet said: 'Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women.'" — Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 5:75"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/03/georgia-muslim-used-scissors-to-perform-fgm-on-his-two-year-old-daughter">https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/03/geor ... d-daughter">https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/03/georgia-muslim-used-scissors-to-perform-fgm-on-his-two-year-old-daughter

Certain Muslim sects encourage it and think of it as necessary. Although it is a practice that predates Islam, Christianity and Judaism, in places like Indonesia mass female circumcision ceremonies are sponsored by and run by Muslim organizations.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia">https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... -indonesia">https://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia

According to UNICEF, the majority of young girls that are or will be victims of FGM in North Africa, come from Muslim backgrounds. It is estimated that some 70% of women and young girls in Mauritania have undergone some form of female circumcision. Over the centuries pro female circumcision Fatwas have been expressed in several predominantly Muslim countries and thus considered obligatory by many believers. But at the same time anti-female circumcision fatwas have been declared as well which makes the religious connotations regarding FGM in the Muslim world, kind of a mixed bag.

But in any event, the barbarous practice of FGM can be traced back to just one of the thousands of ways that men have repressed, marginalized and controlled women over the centuries.

The idea that FGM results in a more worthy, honorable or better yet; a more obedient daughter or wife is straight out of misogyny 101. The whole concept should be treated and looked upon as another crime against women that men should be held accountable for.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yet it's not a popular practise in Middle Eastern Islamic countries but is more prominent in African countries.

Does that imply it's cultural over religious?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I found this:

FGM's origins in northeastern Africa are pre-Islamic, but the practice became associated with Islam because of that religion's focus on female chastity and seclusion. There is no mention of it in the Quran. It is praised in several hadith (sayings attributed to Muhammad) as noble but not required.  In 2007 the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions".
Beware of Gaslighters!