Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Return of the Commie Crusher: BasedStickMan

Started by Aryan, April 17, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Prog capitalist.  There's a new one.  I always thought those terms were opposing.

What about social capitalism iron?  Economic growth with a focus on sustainable jobs that pay living wage and hiring Canadian?

Social capitalism is just another buzz word used by rich progs to make screwing the Western working class and accelerate moving our best mortgage paying industries to places birds won't build nests palatable.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Prog capitalist.  There's a new one.  I always thought those terms were opposing.

What about social capitalism iron?  Economic growth with a focus on sustainable jobs that pay living wage and hiring Canadian?

Social capitalism is just another buzz word used by rich progs to make screwing the Western working class and accelerate moving our best mortgage paying industries to places birds won't build nests palatable.

Wrong wrong ding dong.  It's the melding of the idea that you can distribute the wealth to the working and still get filthy rich.  Trickle up economics.  It could work if rich people didn't hoard money.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You can be overcharged for substandard services and finance the lifestyles of rich progressives if you want. Working people will pass.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztBjWlW-g

RW

You're all over the place with terms.

I know a lot about SRI.  It was all the rage when I was working.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You can be overcharged for substandard services and finance the lifestyles of rich progressives if you want. Working people will pass.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaztBjWlW-g
Yeah well, not everything is as it claims to be. And yes, there sometimes is a premium to be paid by the investor.

I have a well to do client that only invests in which she deems to be in a"socially responsible" way. She made it clear that investing in companies that extract, process and transport resources is not an option even though these companies are good employers, good earners for governments and philanthropic.

It is not my job to judge anyone. When a client walks in my office, I work for them. They provide me with information about what they are looking for and I supply options based on their shopping lists. I make recommendations based on what they tell, but they decide and I keep my tongue in check.

RW

seoul...do you think a fund can meet fiduciary obligations by ways other than monetary means?
Beware of Gaslighters!