Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Watch

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I don't really consider myself a troll, I  contribute more or less like any other reg on here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't really consider myself a troll, I  contribute more or less like any other reg on here.

I never put you in the same category as Odinson, Twenty Dollars, KAM and UncleDilf..

They don't know when to stop seeking negative attention.

Aryan

If Renee considers me a troll, then she ought to call herself one, considering the amount of flaming she dishes out.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If Renee considers me a troll, then she ought to call herself one, considering the amount of flaming she dishes out.

Slapping idiots around is not trolling if it is done openly and honestly.

You sir came here with the idea that you were going to cause a problem and be big and bad until you found out just how far that was going to get you. You were no different than most of the BF refugees, who blew in here after discovering this place through Van.

With a few exceptions, it was mainly a migration of homeless retards, trolls and morons and you were all looking to see how far you could push your stupid shit. That makes you a troll in my book.

Deny that and you're not only a crybaby....but a liar as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"If Renee considers me a troll, then she ought to call herself one, considering the amount of flaming she dishes out.

You sir came here with the idea that you were going to cause a problem and be big and bad until you found out just how far that was going to get you. You were no different than most of the BF refugees, who blew in here after discovering this place through Van.

With a few exceptions, it was mainly a migration of homeless retards, trolls and morons and you were all looking to see how far you could push your stupid shit. That makes you a troll in my book.

I came here to troll did I? Well perhaps initially, but then I started to like the place, and have since chosen to fit in.  In case you haven't noticed, you are the only person I am constantly locking horns with.  

But I stand by my opinion that you are just as much of a 'troll' as myself, Kam, Gordy or whoever, considering the amount of attitude you dish out.  

You call it 'slapping idiots around', most other people call it flaming and trolling....

Don't mistake what I'm saying here for 'crying', its merely an observation.  You can behave how you want on here, it isn't my concern.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I came here to troll did I? Well perhaps initially, but then I started to like the place, and have since chosen to fit in.  In case you haven't noticed, you are the only person I am constantly locking horns with.  

But I stand by my opinion that you are just as much of a 'troll' as myself, Kam, Gordy or whoever, considering the amount of attitude you dish out.  

You call it 'slapping idiots around', most other people call it flaming and trolling....

Don't mistake what I'm saying here for 'crying', its merely an observation.  You can behave how you want on here, it isn't my concern.

You went out of your way to make my behavior your concern when you commented on it.

If you really felt that it was none of your concern you would have kept your yap shut.

Well now that you have admitted that your initial intention here was an adventure in being a nuisance, we can move on. Now all you need to admit to is that you got spanked by me because of it .

BTW, I'm glad you like the place. There are some good people here. I've known some of them for many years. And as far as what you do or say, don't mistake my challenges as some kind of personal affront. It's all part of how this forum stuff works....Take up a controversial position or say something off color and you should be adult enough to expect to get shit for it from someone.

Truth be told I couldn't care less what you say or do. If you get out of hand or break the rules, you are now someone else's problem...not mine.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Oi!!!

I said "The car for all jihadists. Hi, and die."

Its a funny.

Geddit? Geddit?

Aryan

Ok who's farted? Renee.....   :sneaky2:

Aryan

Truth be told I couldn't care less what you say or do. If you get out of hand or break the rules, you are now someone else's problem...not mine.

I've got a lot of  respect for Fash so I will never attack or troll this board.

Hell, I even changed my avvy when she asked me, most mods I  would have told to sling it.....

Anonymous

I've got a lot of  respect for Fash so I will never attack or troll this board.

Hell, I even changed my avvy when she asked me, most mods I  would have told to sling it.....

Thank you SCOUSE, I like having you posting here.

ac_smile