The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would you eat this Frankenfood?

Started by shin, March 05, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "RW"This stuff doesn't even look like food.

I think more than half of the "food" sold in this country is at least partially artificial.

Anything processed for sure and even meat and produce too because of mass production..

This doesn't even consider the impact on the environment because of those mass production methods.

It's like we're digging our own graves sometimes.  :ohmy:

Gallium

I think more than half of the "food" sold in this country is at least partially artificial.

Anything processed for sure and even meat and produce too because of mass production..

This doesn't even consider the impact on the environment because of those mass production methods.

You're mingling with low-life cunts....there's no surprise there! I've spent the last decade trolling them...drawing attention to them...wake the fuck up!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"

You're mingling with low-life cunts....there's no surprise there! I've spent the last decade trolling them...drawing attention to them...wake the fuck up!

ac_boring

shin

Quote from: "Gallium"

Well, show me the way

to the next whisky bar

Oh, don't ask why

Oh, don't ask why

ac_biggrin

Galli, have you ever thought for a moment that these words on a screen aren't representative of the most reprehensible personalities you've seen?

It wouldn't hurt you to live and let live for a change.

Anonymous

^We don't give a fuck what he does, as long as he does it some where else. Like Scouse said, he's a forum cancer.