Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yo seoul

Started by RW, April 20, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I had the pleasure of dining with a Korean woman and her elderly mother last night.  I learned a couple interesting things like Koreans are born one years old rather than 0 like we do.  I also learned cooking is women's work but I was wondering if that's changed over the years.

Also, I'll be going for Korean food in the next week.  Any suggestions for must try dishes?  I've never had it before.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Stay away from the barbecued dog. You don't know if it was up to date on it's rabies shots....:sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"Stay away from the barbecued dog. You don't know if it was up to date on it's rabies shots....:sneaky2:

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I had the pleasure of dining with a Korean woman and her elderly mother last night.  I learned a couple interesting things like Koreans are born one years old rather than 0 like we do.  I also learned cooking is women's work but I was wondering if that's changed over the years.

Also, I'll be going for Korean food in the next week.  Any suggestions for must try dishes?  I've never had it before.

Korean food is very flavourful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I had the pleasure of dining with a Korean woman and her elderly mother last night.  I learned a couple interesting things like Koreans are born one years old rather than 0 like we do.  I also learned cooking is women's work but I was wondering if that's changed over the years.

True of both. If a baby was born on December 31, 2016, the next day they would turn two. Korean women rule the kitchens.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes it is...tell RW to try a plate of Mi Me-sing Kitti. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes it is...tell RW to try s plate of Mi Me-sing Kitti. ac_biggrin

lol, you're bad Renee.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Try some kimchi.

I like kimchi.

Anonymous

I only like fresh kimchi. It gets nasty when it ages. My  mother still makes it the old fashioned way in earthen ware jars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I only like fresh kimchi. It gets nasty when it ages. My  mother still makes it the old fashioned way in earthen ware jars.

Do you like the radish kimchi Seoul?

Anonymous

The Japanese restaurant my wife and I go to once in a while is owned by Koreans. Really good food, but I don't know if it's authentic Japanese or Japanese-Korean fusion food.

RW

I find kimchi intimidating for some reason.  I'll try it but I've shied away from it because I don't know what to expect.

Any insights?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I find kimchi intimidating for some reason.  I'll try it but I've shied away from it because I don't know what to expect.

Any insights?

its a hot dog

ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

I understand when seoul plays hide the kimchi you get a big Korean hot dog but I believe to everyone else it's cabbage.
Beware of Gaslighters!