Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Locked Thread?

Started by Renee, April 24, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Why was the "Trump Derangement Syndrome II" thread locked?

Is this sub not the place to do and say things that are unacceptable elsewhere?....Nothing in that thread was a gross breach of the rules. Insulting a dummy or watching said dummy prattle out his paranoia is nothing unusual....hell you let SCOUSE do it on the main page.....You let that pig faced loser Gordy threaten women with sexual assault and worse.... ON THE MAIN PAGE.....WTF?

I have to ask,....Is there any rhyme or reason to the moderation of this place? Because I'm struggling to see it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yeah I think that's a strange modding move as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Renee"Why was the "Trump Derangement Syndrome II" thread locked?

Is this sub not the place to do and say things that are unacceptable elsewhere?....Nothing in that thread was a gross breach of the rules. Insulting a dummy or watching said dummy prattle out his paranoia is nothing unusual....hell you let SCOUSE do it on the main page.....You let that pig faced loser Gordy threaten women with sexual assault and worse.... ON THE MAIN PAGE.....WTF?

I have to ask,....Is there any rhyme or reason to the moderation of this place? Because I'm struggling to see it.

You fucking cunt! Shut your fat obese filthy scat mouth!

In this gynocentric society you try to gain your pussy pass here again, you whore???

We are the men here. We have the penis! Never forget!

So fuck your "we women" shit and fuck off, you fat peace of shit!

RW

Oh DiLF.  You're like watching Tourette's riddled grass grow FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah I think that's a strange modding move as well.

I found out about it after it happened..

But, I support anything that makes Twenty Dollars as uncomfortable as possible..

My inbox has a new complaint from him nearly everyday.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, I support anything that makes Twenty Dollars as uncomfortable as possible..

I am a supporter of the mod staff but I can't support using the mod panel as a means of getting a poster's goat because of sheer dislike or annoyance.  That's the kind of thing that kills a forum.

If a poster is a serial pest, I recommend using the ban tool.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The BF gang complain. :swoon:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I am a supporter of the mod staff but I can't support using the mod panel as a means of getting a poster's goat because of sheer dislike or annoyance.  That's the kind of thing that kills a forum.

If a poster is a serial pest, I recommend using the ban tool.

I agree. These childish games are a bad reflection on this place.

I do not understand this idiotic phobia regarding permanently banning people who are problem posters.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

maybe ya hubby should lock the fridge and the pantry fatso
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

For the 4th time it's not a complaint. Merely trying to point out to you a flaw or mistake in your software. Keep getting messages for posts I've never made. Guess growing up in an unstable communist country will do that to ya? Kam Scouse and Dilf are back so you should be fine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

For the 4th time it's not a complaint. Merely trying to point out to you a flaw or mistake in your software. Keep getting messages for posts I've never made. Guess growing up in an unstable communist country will do that to ya? Kam Scouse and Dilf are back so you should be fine.

You complain all the time like a little girl.

Anonymous

I never meant nor mentioned anything about the contents of your latest pm to me..

Try and pay attention, but since you are incapable of that you are confined here to RR with your best friends KAM and Dilf.

UncleDilf

Aaaaaaiiiiiiiidddddddddddsssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

IRISH KAM

Try and pay attention, but since you are incapable of that you are confined here to RR with your best friends KAM .

:laugh:

Ya know TWENTY DIAPERS is the Forum Joke .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

I never meant nor mentioned anything about the contents of your latest pm to me..

Try and pay attention, but since you are incapable of that you are confined here to RR with your best friends KAM and Dilf.

Ya missed SCOUSE oot of that .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview