0 (0%)
EVS
9 (90%)
FASHIONISTA
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

realgrimm

There was No Nudity I made sure of it since I was the go to for getting flagged posts, the power that be decided to make it an Umbrella term and include anything that could be sexual ..

I made the image thread about Sexy female Santas , KAM had some weak fluff thread about should you get sex for Christmas since it was Christmas of summat.. and it was locked, so I made/changed it to a "Sexy Female Santa" thread instead since it was Christmas time thought it would be fine and the forum seemed to embrace it..

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"There was No Nudity I made sure of it since I was the go to for getting flagged posts, the power that be decided to make it an Umbrella term and include anything that could be sexual ..

I made the image thread about Sexy female Santas , KAM had some weak fluff thread about should you get sex for Christmas since it was Christmas of summat.. and it was locked, so I made/changed it to a "Sexy Female Santa" thread instead since it was Christmas time thought it would be fine and the forum seemed to embrace it..

WTF are ya chattin shite aboot !

I started the ' POST PICS OF SEXY SANTAS ' Thread .

" No nudity please " .

There was no nudity , only Sexy female santas .

Yet it got Locked and i got a ban cos Granny Full Bush EVs still lives in the Victorian times .

Show an ankle and thats Nudity .

cos Granny EVs and her 70s Full Bush only supports the Cronies .

My Thread was only 4 Mths ago , anyone can go back and check .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Mine got deleted, and all the images with it , your threads chump change..

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Mine got deleted, and all the images with it , your threads chump change..

So after i outed ya for telling Porkies aboot the SEXY SANTA thread ....Ya now claim it was deleted !

ac_lmfao

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

I would owe ya a shot of Irish whiskey for your efforts, but I have no way of actually giving you one man  :sad:

PM me a Bottle of Irish Whiskey , i will E - drink if Feller !  ac_drinks

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I would owe ya a shot of Irish whiskey for your efforts, but I have no way of actually giving you one man  :sad:

LMAO  :laugh:   ac_drinks

I'll be drinking tonight once I get all my shit done! Somebody is getting chopped!  :yahoo:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"The main sexy santa thread did get deleted  :sad:

My SEXY SANTA Thread !  :sad:

IRISH KAM

LMAO  :laugh:   ac_drinks

I'll be drinking tonight once I get all my shit done! Somebody is getting chopped!  :yahoo:

Cock Chop the pic of TWENTY DIAPERS in my thread .

That pic is Fuckin Beggin too be Cock Chopped !  ac_drinks

Renee

This is hilarious...so you guys had a run in with that wonderful creature known as evs?

Well get in line and join the club.... :laugh3:

Deleting a few posts or pic is nothing compared to what she did to me and RW.

Just to give you an idea of what she did to me....she locked me and RW up in what was called "The Dumpster"....I don't believe it exists anymore. It was a forum much like this Rodeo where problem posters are sent to a kind of forum purgatory, only it had one twist...One of her henchmen, "Blurt" was ordered to dump all posts every 24 hrs.... So every day my posts and anyone who had the nerve to come and talk to me, got ALL their posts deleted.

After she was done playing that game she expelled me from the forum with the caveat that if I ever wanted to return, I should ask nicely and she would think about it. You can imagine my answer to that.

Why did she do this, you may ask.....For my part it was because I criticized her insistence on keeping little Eddie safe and enjoying the protection of her filthy skirt,....oh and for supporting RW when she vicious attacked her personally........true story.

So for me sitting her watching you guys complain about having an image or a post or two deleted is funny as shit. It seems to me that evs has mellowed since I was there last.... :laugh3:

So yeah, I voted in this poll....and I don't think you have to guess very hard who for.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Oh wow Renee, nah I dont think the dumpster is there. I would be in it if it were lol. That would suck having posts deleted every 24 hours!

It was more than a few posts though. We've had whole threads pages deep dumped.

She considered me ok til I supported Kam (he didnt do anything wrong in my opinion at the time), then it was into the hate bin with me lolol. We went round and round.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh wow Renee, nah I dont think the dumpster is there. I would be in it if it were lol. That would suck having posts deleted every 24 hours!

It was more than a few posts though. We've had whole threads pages deep dumped.

She considered me ok til I supported Kam (he didnt do anything wrong in my opinion at the time), then it was into the hate bin with me lolol. We went round and round.

Well what I described is not even the half of it. All I can say is...if you get on her bad side or criticizes one of he sacred pets....you are dirt for life and she will stop at nothing to persecute you for it. The only way out of it is to kiss her ass like a boss and become one of her sycophantic toadies, i.e. soon or Mimi.

Although some may disagree with me, I firmly believe something is mentally wrong with her. That sweetness and light persona she uses is a front for a bandit (batshit) crazy woman, who at times goes way off the reservation when the moon is full.

That fucking rotten bitch sleeps upside down and nobody can convince me differently.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

kiebers

bandit crazy????

For a minute there I thought "batshit crazy" was on the word list.  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

when the moon is full.

That fucking rotten bitch sleeps upside down .

:laugh:  Ha Ha Ha .............

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"bandit crazy????

For a minute there I thought "batshit crazy" was on the word list.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Fucken auto-correct... :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview