EVS
9 (90%)
FASHIONISTA
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

She considered me ok til I supported Kam (he didnt do anything wrong in my opinion at the time)

Fair Play BLAZOR !  ac_drinks
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Renee

Oh and BTW, if you ever want to get on evs good side, there is another way besides washing her ass with your cyber tongue.

She's into Hentai. So just PM her and whisper in her ear about alien tentacle sex.

Just remember, you didn't hear that from me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, if you ever want to get on evs good side, there is another way besides washing her ass with your cyber tongue.

She's into Hentai. So just PM her and whisper in her ear about alien tentacle sex.

We didnt hear it from u , but ya just posted it too everyone here  .  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

realgrimm

pretty much half of what I posted on VF  gets deleted .. I have no idea what acceptable over there is, I got banned for nudity and there was none, a face had been photoshopped there instead(2 eye for breasts and the hooha a big mouth) ...lol..

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, if you ever want to get on evs good side, there is another way besides washing her ass with your cyber tongue.

We didnt hear it from u , but ya just posted it too everyone here  .  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

No shit, did I?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"

No shit, did I?

ERm no ya didnt .

Ya Meds havent kicked in yet !

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

If ever you wonder why I adore you, this post sums it up perfectly!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"This is hilarious...so you guys had a run in with that wonderful creature known as evs?

Well get in line and join the club.... :laugh3:

Deleting a few posts or pic is nothing compared to what she did to me and RW.

Just to give you an idea of what she did to me....she locked me and RW up in what was called "The Dumpster"....I don't believe it exists anymore. It was a forum much like this Rodeo where problem posters are sent to a kind of forum purgatory, only it had one twist...One of her henchmen, "Blurt" was ordered to dump all posts every 24 hrs.... So every day my posts and anyone who had the nerve to come and talk to me, got ALL their posts deleted.

After she was done playing that game she expelled me from the forum with the caveat that if I ever wanted to return, I should ask nicely and she would think about it. You can imagine my answer to that.

Why did she do this, you may ask.....For my part it was because I criticized her insistence on keeping little Eddie safe and enjoying the protection of her filthy skirt,....oh and for supporting RW when she vicious attacked her personally........true story.

So for me sitting her watching you guys complain about having an image or a post or two deleted is funny as shit. It seems to me that evs has mellowed since I was there last.... :laugh3:

So yeah, I voted in this poll....and I don't think you have to guess very hard who for.

I am a stickler for accuracy so a couple corrections...

I was never relegated to the dumpster.  You and Shen were.  I was told a week prior to my permaban that if I bullied anyone (read stinky inky) I'd be tossed.  I stuckto that.  I just went to the dumpster to party it up with you gals and that picked her ass more than anything.

Also, it was Inky along with Blurt who purged the dumpster.  

I think the biggest kicker was the disgust others were expressing about her comment that I deserved to be beaten as a child.  I really think that turned a lot of stomachs and she couldn't handle it.

I remember after I got kicked people changing their avatars to mine and she cited "impersonation" as the reason for kicking or changing things.  That always cracked me up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"

I was never relegated to the dumpster.  You and Shen were.  I was told a week prior to my permaban that if I bullied anyone (read stinky inky)

Oh true story.. not sure if even relevant but Inky had a sub-forum for art and me being a fan start making solid topics lots of great work, The POWER that be deleted the whole SUB-FORUM...haha I got a little UPPITY and she makes this rule about each SUB needing ACTIVE MODDING by at LEAST 2 MODS one having to be Inky  :laugh3:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "RW"

I was never relegated to the dumpster.  You and Shen were.  I was told a week prior to my permaban that if I bullied anyone (read stinky inky)

Oh true story.. not sure if even relevant but Inky had a sub-forum for art and me being a fan start making solid topics lots of great work, The POWER that be deleted the whole SUB-FORUM...haha I got a little UPPITY and she makes this rule about each SUB needing ACTIVE MODDING by at LEAST 2 MODS one having to be Inky  ]

Members take it that ' Inky ' is Gay Code , know only between ya self an the Forum Fags ?

Anonymous

I would owe ya a shot of Irish whiskey for your efforts, but I have no way of actually giving you one man  :sad:

PM me a Bottle of Irish Whiskey , i will E - drink if Feller !  ac_drinks

LMAO  :laugh:   ac_drinks

I'll be drinking tonight once I get all my shit done! Somebody is getting chopped!  :yahoo:

If it's me Blazor, you know where to post it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dont be so paranoid, I know how to roll  :laugh:

I've been given a request for a group chop, hoping I might pull that one off as its been almost a week since the request lolol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Dont be so paranoid, I know how to roll  :laugh:

I've been given a request for a group chop, hoping I might pull that one off as its been almost a week since the request lolol.

I know you wouldn't Balzor, you are a good guy.

ac_smile

I look forward to seeing the group chop.

realgrimm

So Blazor your allowed in PP girls only board , how'd you manage that one..   ac_dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview