9 (90%)
FASHIONISTA
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Blazor"Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi back at ya Grimm!  :laugh:   ac_drinks

Wheres the Cock Chop !

I did a chop lol. If ya want a "cock chop" of a certain member I need a pic, and you mean a gay chop?

Gay Chop WTF !

Take them Pillow Biting Chops to GRIMM .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

Well what you mean cock chop?

Pics of a member with an obvious Chopped Black cock in there hand or Mouth !

Ya claim ya the King of Chops ..................................

Blazor

Why ya wanna see that man  :laugh:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9djs93uML1qe0qyho1_500.gif">

IRISH KAM

We hear ya now Fully paid Up PP Crony !

Any truth in this BLAZOR !

realgrimm

It's always GAY when it CUMS to KAM it would have been a safe assumption Blazor..

KAM loves the REACH AROUND

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"It's always GAY when it CUMS to KAM it would have been a safe assumption Blazor..

KAM loves the REACH AROUND

Someone posted a small avatar sized pic of Kam once I think, does he have a pic floating around lol?

realgrimm

I'm not sure and yes I recall he posted his pic before on BF , because he was trying to show off how "rugged and handsome" he was but I don't think any are still in cyberland..

YNC even did the upgrade a few years back so that woulda killed that chance ..

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember bits of the excitement on VF back in the day with RW, Renee, Shen Li, AA and Annie.  I never registered there, but I lurked from time to time. As I recall,  Annie and SL could post outside the reject bin, but kept getting time outs whenever the did.

I'm pretty sure SL got locked up at the end.  I don't recall being locked up and remember thinking that was very strange considering evs thought so poorly of me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"This is hilarious...so you guys had a run in with that wonderful creature known as evs?

Well get in line and join the club.... :laugh3:

Deleting a few posts or pic is nothing compared to what she did to me and RW.

Just to give you an idea of what she did to me....she locked me and RW up in what was called "The Dumpster"....I don't believe it exists anymore. It was a forum much like this Rodeo where problem posters are sent to a kind of forum purgatory, only it had one twist...One of her henchmen, "Blurt" was ordered to dump all posts every 24 hrs.... So every day my posts and anyone who had the nerve to come and talk to me, got ALL their posts deleted.

After she was done playing that game she expelled me from the forum with the caveat that if I ever wanted to return, I should ask nicely and she would think about it. You can imagine my answer to that.

Why did she do this, you may ask.....For my part it was because I criticized her insistence on keeping little Eddie safe and enjoying the protection of her filthy skirt,....oh and for supporting RW when she vicious attacked her personally........true story.

So for me sitting her watching you guys complain about having an image or a post or two deleted is funny as shit. It seems to me that evs has mellowed since I was there last.... :laugh3:

So yeah, I voted in this poll....and I don't think you have to guess very hard who for.

I am a stickler for accuracy so a couple corrections...

I was never relegated to the dumpster.  You and Shen were.  I was told a week prior to my permaban that if I bullied anyone (read stinky inky) I'd be tossed.  I stuckto that.  I just went to the dumpster to party it up with you gals and that picked her ass more than anything.

Also, it was Inky along with Blurt who purged the dumpster.  

I think the biggest kicker was the disgust others were expressing about her comment that I deserved to be beaten as a child.  I really think that turned a lot of stomachs and she couldn't handle it.

I remember after I got kicked people changing their avatars to mine and she cited "impersonation" as the reason for kicking or changing things.  That always cracked me up.

WHAT!..... I got imprisoned and YOU got to walk around free!......FUCK! :t1929:

Ya know, I don't think Shen's was ever officially locked up....She just says that as not to feel left out. ac_umm  :laugh3:

FUCK!......If I'm right then I was the only one officially locked up...... :ohmy:  :confused1:  :2r4ml1j_th:   :roll:

I just remember going in there and laughing it up with you and Shen.  I was warned I couldn't harass "certain people", which I stopped doing but man was I having a blast with you.

I guess it would be easy enough to look up but I'm not going other there.  It gives me the sads.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"This is hilarious...so you guys had a run in with that wonderful creature known as evs?

Just to give you an idea of what she did to me....she locked me and RW up in what was called "The Dumpster"....I don't believe it exists anymore. It was a forum much like this Rodeo where problem posters are sent to a kind of forum purgatory, only it had one twist...One of her henchmen, "Blurt" was ordered to dump all posts every 24 hrs.... So every day my posts and anyone who had the nerve to come and talk to me, got ALL their posts deleted.

After she was done playing that game she expelled me from the forum with the caveat that if I ever wanted to return, I should ask nicely and she would think about it. You can imagine my answer to that.

Why did she do this, you may ask.....For my part it was because I criticized her insistence on keeping little Eddie safe and enjoying the protection of her filthy skirt,....oh and for supporting RW when she vicious attacked her personally........true story.

So for me sitting her watching you guys complain about having an image or a post or two deleted is funny as shit. It seems to me that evs has mellowed since I was there last.... :laugh3:

So yeah, I voted in this poll....and I don't think you have to guess very hard who for.

I was never relegated to the dumpster.  You and Shen were.  I was told a week prior to my permaban that if I bullied anyone (read stinky inky) I'd be tossed.  I stuckto that.  I just went to the dumpster to party it up with you gals and that picked her ass more than anything.

I think the biggest kicker was the disgust others were expressing about her comment that I deserved to be beaten as a child.  I really think that turned a lot of stomachs and she couldn't handle it.

I remember after I got kicked people changing their avatars to mine and she cited "impersonation" as the reason for kicking or changing things.  That always cracked me up.

Ya know, I don't think Shen's was ever officially locked up....She just says that as not to feel left out. ac_umm  :laugh3:

FUCK!......If I'm right then I was the only one officially locked up...... :ohmy:  :confused1:  :2r4ml1j_th:   :roll:

I just remember going in there and laughing it up with you and Shen.  I was warned I couldn't harass "certain people", which I stopped doing but man was I having a blast with you.

I guess it would be easy enough to look up but I'm not going other there.  It gives me the sads.

I have to admit it was kinda fun.

We wrote some funny shit, unfortunately it all got dumped. That I think was really the eye opener for me. It really showcased exactly the kind of small petty people I was dealing with. They should all be very proud of themselves.... :nea:

Don't be sad, last I check Van, it was little Eddie heaven. There was literally no one there worth talking to or associating with. All the good people who once called that place home have moved on. Evs got everything her crazy ass asked for..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"I'm not sure and yes I recall he posted his pic before on BF , because he was trying to show off how "rugged and handsome" he was but I don't think any are still in cyberland..

YNC even did the upgrade a few years back so that woulda killed that chance ..

This was recent, maybe it was Iron Horse that posted the pic? Was on here. Shortly before you joined. Its ok though lol.

RW

I have to admit it was kinda fun.

We wrote some funny shit, unfortunately it all got dumped. That I think was really the eye opener for me. It really showcased exactly the kind of small petty people I was dealing with. They should all be very proud of themselves.... :nea:

Don't be sad, last I check Van, it was little Eddie heaven. There was literally no one there worth talking to or associating with. All the good people who once called that place home have moved on. Evs got everything her crazy ass asked for..... :laugh3:

That makes me sad as well.  I missed what MB once was.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wambo Rong

MB still exists and both of you know that. This rivalry you and her hold is so self defeating. Do you women black your mirrors when you brush your hair?

">

RW

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"MB still exists and both of you know that. This rivalry you and her hold is so self defeating. Do you women black your mirrors when you brush your hair?

">

I hold little ill will towards evs.  I think booting me was best for both of us but think I got the better end of the deal to be honest.  That doesn't mean I don't miss what it used to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview