0 (0%)
PISS POOR MODERATING
1 (100%)
ALL THE ABOVE
2 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Aryan

You really are a dense fat fuck aren't you?  

I have LONG been pissed off about what is happening in my country, and Europe as a whole. I initially blamed muslims, but guess what genius? They don't make the laws which have allowed them to settle here in their droves.  There's another group of very influential people who are behind it all, and guess what? They own your country lock stock and barrel also.  

You are too stupid to see what is right in front of your eyes.  I don't know why you refuse to acknowledge the Jewish involvement in globalism, but its there and the only people who deny it are those who are either really stupid or are being intentionally willfully ignorant to the facts due to ulterior motives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You really are a dense fat fuck aren't you?  

I have LONG been pissed off about what is happening in my country, and Europe as a whole. I initially blamed muslims, but guess what genius? They don't make the laws which have allowed them to settle here in their droves.  There's another group of very influential people who are behind it all, and guess what? They own your country lock stock and barrel also.  

You are too stupid to see what is right in front of your eyes.  I don't know why you refuse to acknowledge the Jewish involvement in globalism, but its there and the only people who deny it are those who are either really stupid or are being intentionally willfully ignorant to the facts due to ulterior motives.

That is true. They are called the upper middle class. It's a natural progression as a society becomes affluent.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That is true. They are called the upper middle class. It's a natural progression as a society becomes affluent.

Or more precisely the 1%, which is disproportionately made up of Jews.

RW

I was just talking about national responsibility last night.

Renee was a good mod and I can vouch for the fact that she only slapped two people - Mel and SCOUSE.

SCOUSE, I take issue with the constant Muslim shit and I've taken my lumps for it.  I understand what you're saying about nationalism and such and have no problem with your opinion now that you've dropped the Nazi shit (especially the avatar).  That's not to say I personally had a problem with it to begin with but I agree that this place isn't Stormfront.

A forum isn't so much about banging on the people themselves but rather managing posts.  We need to get removing people who are capable of stringing words together out of our heads.  Sure there are people who cannot be here for good reason.  People like Gallium or spammers or truly disruptive trolls.  This forum was set up to with this section where people can be idiots because it should be about post management.

You need all types to make a good forum and that includes a few BF types.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

A few?

We'll keep Scouse.

The rest can be dumped.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't think voters like Seoul are one per centers..

I think that's where the vast majority of voters are and where politicians fine tune their campaigns to get their votes.

kiebers

Also goes back to whose facts do you want to believe. Case in point....
QuoteA new study found that more than two-thirds of the world's millionaires are affiliated with a religion, with more than half identified as Christians.

The study, from the nonpartisan wealth research firm New World Wealth, found that of the 13.1 million millionaires in the world, 7.4 million, or 56.2 percent, identify themselves as Christian when asked about their religion. Fully 6.5 percent of millionaires identified themselves as Muslim, 3.9 percent identified themselves as Hindu and 1.7 percent identified themselves as Jewish.

Fully 31.7 percent of millionaires identified themselves as "other," which includes other religions and "no religion."

Of course, the richest countries are also Christian-dominant, so country plays a strong role in the results. According to New World Wealth, 7 of the 10 wealthiest countries—ranked by number of millionaires—are "Christian dominated," according to the report.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html">http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-reli ... ires-.html">http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html

....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-scam-studies-t6850.html">//http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-scam-studies-t6850.html

Beware citing "studies".

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I am not Jewish, nor are the vast majority in the middle who support a strong economy as the best way to for most people to keep or attain a good life. We are the mainstream majority, not one per centers. We are not controlled by Jews or anyone else we have never met. And we are not trying to hold you back either.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Also goes back to whose facts do you want to believe. Case in point....
Quote from: "Bricktop"http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-scam-studies-t6850.html">//http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/the-scam-studies-t6850.html

Beware citing "studies".

That was kind of my point. Doesn't mean necessarily that I do or don't believe the report or any other.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

For decades, we've been compromised and deceived by "studies" and political duplicity and pretence.

All in the name of control.

Every news item, every political statement and every academic "study" must be challenged, rather than accepted as fact.

kiebers

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"Indeed

KIEBERS ....Hold ya Breath , Tense up , Curl ya Toes , AND .......SHITBRICK just cum up ya Ass .  ac_toofunny
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fucks sake.

Does this clown live in an asylum.

Kiebers does live in a Sheltered Home for pensioners .

Calm ya Roll Shitbrick , its not kiebers fault u dick .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview