0 (0%)
PISS POOR MODERATING
1 (100%)
ALL THE ABOVE
2 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

RW

You missed boing ass trolls who lack humour and wit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You missed boing ass trolls who lack humour and wit.

"boing ass"?   :confused1:  

And it's not even "weed o'clock"..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

UncleDilf

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"You missed boing ass trolls who lack humour and wit.

"boing ass"?   :confused1:  

And it's not even "weed o'clock"..... :laugh3:

It's always weed o'clock!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"As the Poll says .

Gibbering assholes like you, Dilf, Seaman and Galium killed BF.

That might be a clue.

GORDY GAMBINO

Have segregation PP loom

You cunts are fucked.

Blow me.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Without naming names because I'm trying to be diplomatic because that's just the way I am...here's my list in no order of importance or severity of the main reasons why forums fail.

1. Inbred retards who think they have some kind of posting rights that include threatening people, written in a kind of backward pig English.

2. Creepy alts who have fecal fetishes and again, write in some form of pig English.

3. Paranoid little drunken shits who blame the mods when they get slapped for their bad behavior.

4. Dumb fucking, under achieving, alt-right toadies who would be better suited posting on forums like "Storm Front" and who are looking for evil Jews around every corner and under their beds.

5. Spammers and PI lifting little sneaks who use Forums to get their jollies with excessive trolling.

6. Whiners and complainers who think the report button is their best friend.

7. A lack of diverse opinions which asphyxiates and shuts down debate before any meaningful discussion can even begin.

There....did I miss anything or say something untruthful or unfair?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Dilf isn't an alt, genius........  

As for forum killers, this place was a lot quieter when you were a moderator who was allowed to throw her weight around.

But thats purely coincidental right?  :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

It was a great forum when Renee was a mod. And to exchange the quiet for the kind of noise that is now generated was in no way an improvement.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Dilf isn't an alt, genius........  

As for forum killers, this place was a lot quieter when you were a moderator who was allowed to throw her weight around.

How many times do you have to be told and by how many people that I threw no weight around as a MOD.

During my tenure as a MOD I disciplined a total of TWO people. One was Mel for being drunk and disorderly the other was you for your Nazi anti-Semitic horseshit. AND it wasn't like I didn't give you fair warning.

I'm sure Keibers or Fash can review the logs to bare this out....

It's not my fault that you came here with the intention of spreading that unsavory and hateful ideology of yours. I guess it is my fault that you got slapped for it though.

I must have hit you pretty hard because you're still crying about it today. So you can go stuff your butt hurt bullshit up your candy, white supremacist, ass.

Aryan

How many times do you have to be told and by how many people that I threw no weight around as a MOD.

During my tenure as a MOD I disciplined a total of TWO people. One was Mel for being drunk and disorderly the other was you for your Nazi anti-Semitic horseshit. AND it wasn't like I didn't give you fair warning.

It's not my fault that you came here with the intention of spreading that unsavory and hateful ideology of yours. I guess it is my fault that you got slapped for it though.

I must have hit you pretty hard because you're still crying about it today. So you can go stuff your butt hurt bullshit up your candy, white supremacist, ass.

And how many times do I have to tell you that its all a matter of perception, and just because you believe nationalism is  'hateful' etc doesn't make it so.  

You've seen how much muslim bashing goes on around here but you never seem to have a problem with that?  

Everyone is entitled to their views and beliefs, regardless of whether you agree with them or not.

You used your leverage as moderator to stifle viewpoints which you don't agree with, which is wrong and shouldn't have been allowed.  

Thankfully though your job as moderator was short lived.

Anonymous

An admin that doesn't listen to their core posters..

I've been guilty of that more than once.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And how many times do I have to tell you that its all a matter of perception, and just because you believe nationalism is  'hateful' etc doesn't make it so.  

You've seen how much muslim bashing goes on around here but you never seem to have a problem with that?  

Everyone is entitled to their views and beliefs, regardless of whether you agree with them or not.

You used your leverage as moderator to stifle viewpoints which you don't agree with, which is wrong and shouldn't have been allowed.  

Thankfully though your job as moderator was short lived.

Everything you just said was pure bullshit pulled right out of you back peddling, diversionary, whiny ass. The Muslim bashing that takes place here is a direct result of what is currently taking place in this world. It is not a result of hateful white supremacy and antisemitic conspiracy theory horseshit. Learn the difference you dense fucking little plebe.

I clipped your wings because this forum was not and is not a place for Storm Front white supremacist garbage. The Admin did not want it and I agreed.

You do not have the right to dictate to the owners and operators of a PRIVATE forum what topics are acceptable and what topics are not.

I'm not going to fucking waste time telling you again.

The sooner little rat fucks like you get that through your self entitled, thick skulls the easier your forum lives will be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview