Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Troll who uttered violent threats banned from the web

Started by Hornung, June 06, 2013, 02:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornung

Ryan John Lewis, 34, was charged with uttering threats after a woman from England and an anonymous tipster called police upon seeing the Facebook posts online referencing the July 20, 2012 U.S. shooting, according to the Crown.

Defence lawyer Glen Paruk told the court his client suffered from a particularly bad bout of chronic back and stomach pains that had fueled his anger at the time, and that Lewis "certainly will not repeat his behaviour."

Judge Doug Moss called the posts referencing The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Aurora, Colo. "disgusting."

"Your bizarre, threatening, angry conduct is self-centered on you, not society," he said.

Lewis will have to abide by conditions that include he abstains from drugs and alcohol, lives with his mother, obeys curfew orders, not access the web, not possess weapons, and attend anger management counselling.

"If he breaches any of those conditions, he would be prosecuted, inevitably resulting in a jail sentence," Bryson told reporters.

By Michael Mui, 24 Hours Vancouver

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 7:01:30 PDT PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Ryan John Lewis, 34, was charged with uttering threats after a woman from England and an anonymous tipster called police upon seeing the Facebook posts online referencing the July 20, 2012 U.S. shooting, according to the Crown.

Defence lawyer Glen Paruk told the court his client suffered from a particularly bad bout of chronic back and stomach pains that had fueled his anger at the time, and that Lewis "certainly will not repeat his behaviour."

Judge Doug Moss called the posts referencing The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Aurora, Colo. "disgusting."

"Your bizarre, threatening, angry conduct is self-centered on you, not society," he said.

Lewis will have to abide by conditions that include he abstains from drugs and alcohol, lives with his mother, obeys curfew orders, not access the web, not possess weapons, and attend anger management counselling.

"If he breaches any of those conditions, he would be prosecuted, inevitably resulting in a jail sentence," Bryson told reporters.

By Michael Mui, 24 Hours Vancouver

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 7:01:30 PDT PM

Why are you telling us this Hornung?

Has anyone here made a serious threat against you?

Gary Oak

At least Hornhung Virgin is back. Hist threats are always a great laugh. he is a laugh a minute. He should do stand up. If he talks how he posts the audience will all be having a great laugh as do prostitutes when they see the .... ahem ...size of his .....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"At least Hornhung Virgin is back. Hist threats are always a great laugh. he is a laugh a minute. He should do stand up. If he talks how he posts the audience will all be having a great laugh as do prostitutes when they see the .... ahem ...size of his .....

This thread is unusual, but that is what I have come to expect from Hornung.

GORDY GAMBINO

We don't take kindly to your fucken threats China Boi.

Now go home and fuck yer mammy.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Odinson

I´ll say there will always be bullies.

I said to this liberal french homosexual that I´m gonna cut of his head with a butterknife.

These things tend to flare up. ;) It´s politics. He was a annoying little prick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ll say there will always be bullies.

I said to this liberal french homosexual that I´m gonna cut of his head with a butterknife.

These things tend to flare up. ;) It´s politics. He was a annoying little prick.

Oh my goodness Odie, please don't do anything like that.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´ll say there will always be bullies.

Oh my goodness Odie, please don't do anything like that.

:shock:

:D