The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Which MOD is the WORST for CRONYISM

Started by IRISH KAM, April 24, 2017, 07:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

?????

KIEBERS
0 (0%)
EVS
9 (90%)
FASHIONISTA
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Anonymous

They threatened to cut odinson off social assistance unless he quit drinking paint thinner for breakfast. He is in a detox facility dorm room in Helsinki for the unemployed and refugees.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"They threatened to cut odinson off social assistance unless he quit drinking paint thinner for breakfast. He is in a detox facility dorm room in Helsinki for the unemployed and refugees.

OSCAR chugs this before he posts .

Yet EVS with her Full 70s Bush , let him off constantly .

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/tMXdj5Z00b8Pn99yemR6_xZS5Cfw-P3SeVRuWVmjUwEnZn1YwnfLvJ1k7NpmF5tnpHDoOmcpfEyhKg8fQuzvSfI7tNHKLJSdYSej51IYx0VPPUNnlDR4wpgEIX8iTlmrlmIHdMu65M1ThKu7memsVVSVpArmyQN4VOER8e1k53EPgu5DyrdVmEg0EArX8PjEOZu-LaTa54df3cqPUxsc-EtkOmkkmaZ07eIE9ubOJHlzIxVBF_-FJiG2wzIs5cklpy4FIt6ZpWv-1ITcfceR873fHPTJnjHFHDV-zXki3W0sRHaEZdA_7ERZwm8rVz8hdLMQYrr9Zm6POIxTOHiq5IXcx5IrUECUo1WIkFlmIAevsEftz44xzczuNQ=w300-h375-nc">
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"It's always GAY when it CUMS to KAM it would have been a safe assumption Blazor..

KAM loves the REACH AROUND

Someone posted a small avatar sized pic of Kam once I think, does he have a pic floating around lol?

I posted it after paying 15 Euro to join the private members thread .

There was alot of unhappy members cos i saw their original pics .

Theres alot of BF members here and i have seen who  they really are .........................

Angry White Male

I have no issues with the Mods here now, since certain individuals have been relieved of their 'powers'...

On Memebee?  Cronyism and favouritism has run since the day it begun.

Actually, before that...  When I Modded Vinny's DV, it was already apparent, and it was making me sick to my stomach.  That's why I had to step down.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm" I recall KAM posted his pic before on BF , because hes so "rugged and handsome" but I don't think any are still in cyberland..

YNC even did the upgrade a few years back so that woulda killed that chance ..

Calm ya Reach - Around Roll  .

:sdfjh(2):

IRISH KAM

[quote="realgrimm"

GRIMM will take this as a Jimmy Saville  come on  .

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have no issues with the Mods here now, since certain individuals have been relieved of their 'powers'...

On Memebee?  Cronyism and favouritism has run since the day it begun.

Actually, before that...  When I Modded Vinny's DV, it was already apparent, and it was making me sick to my stomach.  That's why I had to step down.

Yeah, yeah, ....when you were a mod 10 plus years ago on a dead forum....we've all heard it before....many times so you can just STFU about it....for a change. :001_rolleyes:

Funny how NO ONE has asked your drunk, self absorbed ass to mod anything since. Probably because you sucked as a mod; although in your alcohol fogged mind, you were the best. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Shut the fuck up, fatty.  I was replying to the theme of the OP.

And for the record, I did the job well, unlike 90% of the clowns they Mod, like you.

I haven't been asked recently, and don't really care, since I would refuse the position anyhow.  Dealing with fellow clown-Mods proved too frustrating.

GORDY GAMBINO

You bragged how the board was nice and clean when you was mod so me and SMP trashed the fucken thing. Like negros do to ya wifs ass.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Shut the fuck up, fatty.  I was replying to the theme of the OP.

And for the record, I did the job well, unlike 90% of the clowns they Mod, like you.

I haven't been asked recently, and don't really care, since I would refuse the position anyhow.  Dealing with fellow clown-Mods proved too frustrating.

You did shit. That attitude of "I post when I want, where I want and how I want" says it all.

You don't have the self governance to be a decent mod and it shows. You're self absorbed and impulsive and you can't work with others; 3 of the worst qualities for being a mod. But don't feel bad....I'm much the same way, the difference is I have the guts to admit it and you don't.

You just want to beat your chest and crow about how great you are so you don't have the face the actual facts of your reality. Because we all know that if you face your reality, you'll run the risk of blowing your brains all over the bedroom walls.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"They threatened to cut odinson off social assistance unless he quit drinking paint thinner for breakfast. He is in a detox facility dorm room in Helsinki for the unemployed and refugees.

:MG_216:

BUAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview