Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Drug addiction is a real problem in Vancouver, Canada

Started by JOE, April 28, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I was on the subway today listening to 2 30 something women and they described how they were on methadone trying to kick the habit of heroin. And they described it in great detail as other passengers listened.

In some parts off our city, over half of the population seems to be hooked on one substance or another.

Is the drug problem bad where you live? Or is Vancouver, Canada an exception?

Be interesting to hear your stories. In any event, drug addiction and the drug problem is bad here and getting worse

kiebers

Vancouver is definitely an exception. Drug addiction capital of the world.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Vancouver is definitely an exception. Drug addiction capital of the world.

">
Apparently the bs capital too.

GORDY GAMBINO

Limo driver is where...on subway????

Nope I checked no air hosties there mate.

Only skanks like Berry.

You might get a root after all Joe da Bum...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "kiebers"Vancouver is definitely an exception. Drug addiction capital of the world.

">
Of course. J0E is there..... ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

">
Of course. J0E is there..... ac_biggrin
He either tries to derail discussions or entertain himself by posting fictitious stories.

Anonymous

">
What do you mean by that emoji kiebers?

:icon_wink:

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

Closest trolling smiley I could find at the time.

Anonymous

">

You are cynical kiebers. Joe shares an experience he had with some less fortunate citizens of his city and you don't believe him. :laugh3:

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

You are cynical kiebers. Joe shares an experience he had with some less fortunate citizens of his city and you don't believe him. :laugh3:
Me??? Cynical????  J0E???? :laugh:  :laugh:

I just believe for all his supposed proclivity with computers, he has yet to discover search engines on the internet.

RW

Quote from: "JOE"I was on the subway today listening to 2 30 something women and they described how they were on methadone trying to kick the habit of heroin. And they described it in great detail as other passengers listened.

In some parts off our city, over half of the population seems to be hooked on one substance or another.

Be interesting to hear your stories. In any event, drug addiction and the drug problem is bad here and getting worse

Since when did Vancouver have a subway?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Apparently, it has lots.

https://www.biv.com/media/filer_public_thumbnails/filer_public/43/8f/438f0e01-0ad0-4a7c-b8d2-766f3a96174c/subway_sandwich_sign_credit_chris_warham_-_shutterstockcom_.jpg__0x500_q95_autocrop_crop-smart_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "JOE"I was on the subway today listening to 2 30 something women and they described how they were on methadone trying to kick the habit of heroin. And they described it in great detail as other passengers listened.

Since when did Vancouver have a subway?

Perhaps he meant the Skytrain?

I have heard people in Calgary, usually out of towners call the C Train a subway.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Limo driver is where...on subway????

Only skanks like Berry.

Haters gonna hate!  But I love my fans!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Limo driver is where...on subway????

Only skanks like Berry.

Haters gonna hate!  But I love my fans!

Thank you.