Started by Angry White Male, April 30, 2017, 01:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All of that is in the past now GORDY..

Making Seoul happy is your life now.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"But the high tax kinda defeats the point of running a business...  plus like Gordy said you can't deduct taxes by simply buying machinery or other assets, it's just not considered as an expense.  If you really want to evade taxes, people usually ask their accountant to make 2 balance sheet.

Mel posts while he is hammered.

This is true ^^

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"All of that is in the past now GORDY..

Ease up with that shit will ya.

Or I'll go all fucken Sutcliffe on ya  :sdfjh(2): with me ball pien hammer.

You are a cheeky chink that has lead a sheltered life.

You probably get off on 2 dogs fucking.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Zetsu"But the high tax kinda defeats the point of running a business...  plus like Gordy said you can't deduct taxes by simply buying machinery or other assets, it's just not considered as an expense.  If you really want to evade taxes, people usually ask their accountant to make 2 balance sheet.

This is true ^^

And you are poor.

Mel will be sober in the morning but you will still be poor.

ac_toofunny

Dumbass, uppity, poor ,white trash.

Stop being such a skid. You have no class honey. If I took you anywhere cunts would ask what the fuck I was thinking dragging along an American sounding, uncouth , Chugg fucking ,swearing woman that's blind , half fucken deaf with big tits.

:thumbup:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"All of that is in the past now GORDY..

Ease up with that shit will ya.

Or I'll go all fucken Sutcliffe on ya  :sdfjh(2): with me ball pien hammer.

You are a cheeky chink that has lead a sheltered life.

You probably get off on 2 dogs fucking.

I'm happy for both you and Seoul.

Anonymous

This is true ^^

And you are poor.

ac_toofunny

Stop being such a skid. You have no class honey. If I took you anywhere cunts would ask what the fuck I was thinking dragging along an American sounding, uncouth , Chugg fucking ,swearing woman that's blind , half fucken deaf with big tits.

Does this mean you don't want to invite Berry to our wedding?

Anonymous

This is true ^^

And you are poor.

ac_toofunny

Does this mean you don't want to invite Berry to our wedding?

:MG_216:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"I could be mistaken but I dun think that's how it works Mel, the thing is you still have the money but just happened to convert it into capital assets that can always be liquidated back into cash, at least this is how it is in accounting 101.

It actually is how it works.

I was audited by Revenue Canada (they actually call it an 'examination'), so perhaps you should tell them they are wrong?  You can tell the accountant he was wrong also.

Until I pay myself back what I "lent" my business, I do not pay taxes on monies earned.

Angry White Male

Also verified with WorkSafeBC, as to coverage in this case.  Again, I am covered, but do not pay WorkSafeBC premiums until the business shows monies earned, which won't happen until I pay myself back first, for the loan I made to my company.

GORDY GAMBINO

Then you smash ya rig drunk

Yeph the wreck gets sold you own it

Yeph youse get ya unit condo sold you own it

Yeph you go on compo and get no payments as you never drew a wage from the company

In the meanwhile you personally are claiming a deduction for depreciation...doesn't come off the company accounts.

Youse is a chump and a fucken novice . You are my mate mate but youse aint a businessmans arsehole material in the same way Berry is wif material !!.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I could be mistaken but I dun think that's how it works Mel, the thing is you still have the money but just happened to convert it into capital assets that can always be liquidated back into cash, at least this is how it is in accounting 101.

It actually is how it works.

I was audited by Revenue Canada (they actually call it an 'examination'), so perhaps you should tell them they are wrong?  You can tell the accountant he was wrong also.

Until I pay myself back what I "lent" my business, I do not pay taxes on monies earned.

But, that would be on past years not the current year.

GORDY GAMBINO

Ace has been a drunk truck driver for all the time I have known him over 12 years.

He had a small rig and when his momma she die he get bigger truck.

An asset that's depreciates yet he doesn't draw an income to at least offset it.

Whadda fucken chump.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Ace has been a drunk truck driver for all the time I have known him over 12 years.

He had a small rig and when his momma she die he get bigger truck.

An asset that's depreciates yet he doesn't draw an income to at least offset it.

Whadda fucken chump.

I knew depreciation is tax deductible, but a loan to buy equipment he owns?

That doesn't sound right at all.

GORDY GAMBINO

The income is taxable and the interest is deductable.

Ace has all this set up wrong.

But he the stubborn kraut he is thinks he is right.

Having 1 brain cell more than a train driver only cos he has a steering wheel.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The income is taxable and the interest is deductable.

Ace has all this set up wrong.

But he the stubborn kraut he is thinks he is right.

Having 1 brain cell more than a train driver only cos he has a steering wheel.

That's what I always thought.