The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Vancouver Chinese youtube celebrity at Justin Bieber Concert

Started by Vancouver, October 13, 2012, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Rogers Arena Vancouver

Time is malleable

Gary Oak

If you read the superb book  The Asian Mind Game whitten by a Taiwanese lady for business travellers [ no book's knowledge aided me as much in China as this book ] it is very obvious that This short little geek with the  high pitched voice is extremely jealous of Justin Bieber. Yes young girls are big fans of Justin. I am not interested in these girls so young however the gigantic child sex industry in Asia is not for the odd western wiedo, it is for the gigantic asian male pervo population.[ Read Sex Slaves authored by a female American psychologist ] Look at the no class insults that this little dip spews. He's obnoxious. He can't bear that these girls really like Justin Bieber. He had to go down with a camera and try to make fun of Justin and those girls. Notice how they aren't attracted to Peter Chow whatsoever ? Look at how he insults them after talking to them. This little dork has no class. Three guesses if he has an eeny weeny problem

Romero

I just think it's kind of funny. I'm not quite seeing the 'Asian child sex industry' connection.

Gary Oak

Peter Chow is extremely jealous of all the young girls that like Justin Bieber. Oriental men like young girls , that is the connection and young girls like Justin Bieber. I don't care, the girls I like aren't into Justin Bieber.  You Romero think that Peter Chows insulting people is funny ? You think that his foul language is funny or cool ? You really are as stupid and assinine as you appear to be.

by Romero » Today, 11:42 am

I just think it's kind of funny. I'm not quite seeing the 'Asian child sex industry' connection.

Anonymous

i used to like peter chao in every video until this one:).. in this one i thought his addressing the girls as bitches or fucking bitches was just grotesque and so desperate to be original and funny while failing at both. too bad for him. he used to be cool and now he is just stupid (sorry).

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Peter Chow is extremely jealous of all the young girls that like Justin Bieber. Oriental men like young girls , that is the connection and young girls like Justin Bieber. I don't care, the girls I like aren't into Justin Bieber.  You Romero think that Peter Chows insulting people is funny ? You think that his foul language is funny or cool ? You really are as stupid and assinine as you appear to be.

by Romero » Today, 11:42 am

You're claiming "Oriental" men like young girls? What a terrible thing to say.

Gary Oak

I also claim that you Romero are a fag who has actually have had mens cocks in your mouth

Gary Oak

It's no wonder that Chinese refer to Canadians as stupid so much. If Peter was to go to Guangzhou or Hong Kong and try this with the white people there who for the most part would see right through him he would not get away with this outragious rudeness and insults. Look at how he criticises these girls. This is so typical yet he doesn't obviously look at himself as if anyone looked at him as critically they would realise that he is a spiteful,miserable,hateful [ he hates us ] jealous short scrawny,weak twirp with a high pitched voice and an eeny weeny problem. I amn not perfect but then of course I am not expecting anybody else to be either. Calling these girls bitches is cool ? They are having fun with their friends. I think that these same young girls that he is mocking are actually good nice girls. Do they deserve these insults ? I don't think so. Young girls like those Justin Bieber types. This doesn't bother me, let them have some fun. Notice that NONE of them find Peter Chow Hai cute,funny ,attractive or cool

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Rogers Arena Vancouver

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I also claim that you Romero are a fag who has actually have had mens cocks in your mouth

Whereas thinking about me having men's cocks in my mouth isn't gay at all.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Rogers Arena Vancouver

Peter Chao is suave macho cool and these stupid muddabitches are stupid to like Justin Bieber

Rambo Wong

Peter Chow is so macho cool and Justin Bieber is so stupid

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Peter Chow is so macho cool and Justin Bieber is so stupid

I would not want my children trying to emulate either of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Peter Chow is so macho cool and Justin Bieber is so stupid

Do you know how to say anything else you fucking freak of nature? :x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you know how to say anything else you fucking freak of nature? :x

Rambo Wong was posting the usual on Vancouver Forum last night.

:roll:

Rambo Wong