The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Korean Men Are Fags

Started by Gary Oak, June 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Obvious li? What race and gender are you, again? I seem to have forgotten...

My avatar atleast makest it obvious.

Odie......i am a masculine, manly white male.....who as MY avatar makes obvious, is wise and intelligent....

You stink of something else... Like coal.

i piss oil buddy, smell like money and am dam proud of it......now about those herring..........what do they call it in finlandia...."choking the herring"..lol...hehehe

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I stole this from m m b  . I know a guy who spent two horrible months in a Korean prison because he pushed a guy who tried to hit him and the whiner went and called the police on him. I guess the korean guy knew how racist all other korean guys are and knew that they would be ridiculously unfair, racist and complete cunts. Now in the prison ALL the men in there wanted gay sex from this white Canadian. ALL of them means that there must be a high incidence of korean .. [ ahem ] males being a bunch of fags.

You sure seem to know a lot of criminals.

I think your friend just thought(and hoped) that all the other prisoners wanted gay sex with him. I wonder - do you think all Korean guys want gay sex with you too? Hmm?

Koreans are good people. Can't say the same about you.

fashionista gave this moron mod powers ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"My high school phys-ed teacher was a lesbian.

:shock:

did she hit on you???? if not how did you know she was a laserbeam....?????

No, she didn't..

It was very obvious as soon as you saw her, but I used to see her out with her wife.

Odinson

Odie......i am a masculine, manly white male.....who as MY avatar makes obvious, is wise and intelligent....

You stink of something else... Like coal.

i piss oil buddy, smell like money and am dam proud of it......now about those herring..........what do they call it in finlandia...."choking the herring"..lol...hehehe

Greasing the pine, waving fieldmarshalls staff. A lot of them are hard to translate.

Anonymous

Gary Oak has a thing for Korean guys.

Gary Oak

Seoulfag is fanaticising about me I see. sorry Seoulfag...you're not my type

Actually seeing this korean gang bullying in Hong Kong, hearing my friends experiences in jail for the bogus charge of pushing someone who tried to hit him and the stories of the many others i have met who had taught ESL in Korea has had quite an impact. I have no interest in going to Korea or learning the Korean language.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag is fanaticising about me I see. sorry Seoulfag...you're not my type

Actually seeing this korean gang bullying in Hong Kong, hearing my friends experiences in jail for the bogus charge of pushing someone who tried to hit him and the stories of the many others i have met who had taught ESL in Korea has had quite an impact. I have no interest in going to Korea or learning the Korean language.

This racist thread is part of your your homoerotic fantasy life.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag is fanaticising about me I see. sorry Seoulfag...you're not my type

True that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

True that...

It is so obvious.

Gary Oak

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"as if

I do find your fear kinda odd.

You would be useless in the army.

Seeing a guy naked does not make me want him any more than I want him with his clothes on...

Anonymous

Seeing a guy naked does not make me want him any more than I want him with his clothes on...

Gary seems to have too many phobias.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never had any problem going into a public shower...

This is all so weird to me.

Anonymous

That is a little unusual Odie..

My husband isn't ashamed of public showers either.

Odinson

That is a little unusual Odie..

My husband isn't ashamed of public showers either.

I have met some of these metrosexuals in person... I just can´t understand why seeing a guy naked would suddenly turn us into homosexuals...

I like women.  :lol: I like female scent... I think it´s like a drug. Intoxicating.

I´ve seen many guys naked. I still don´t want them.

This is just weird..