The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Korean Men Are Fags

Started by Gary Oak, June 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I stole this from m m b  . I know a guy who spent two horrible months in a Korean prison because he pushed a guy who tried to hit him and the whiner went and called the police on him. I guess the korean guy knew how racist all other korean guys are and knew that they would be ridiculously unfair, racist and complete cunts. Now in the prison ALL the men in there wanted gay sex from this white Canadian. ALL of them means that there must be a high incidence of korean .. [ ahem ] males being a bunch of fags. Now for those of you who recall seoulfag's first avatar then you would know why I call him Seoulfag

Post a reply

First unread post • 18 posts • Page 1 of 1

Korean spa experience

by A?? » Yesterday, 07:06

so i am going to korean spa centre, to have an evening of relaxation and nice hot tub things and then also korean food.

then when i get there, and i want to go to the water room, they tell me that i must take off all my clothings if i want to go in that room. they say that all must remove all clothings and be naked in this pool room. i find this to be nasty and homosexual to ask me to be naked with other men in a room with other naked men.

it is very unfair, so i refuse, and then i just go to the hot rooms and spa rooms and then eat my food, but i get no enjoyable whirlpool jets or warm baths because i will not become a homosexual for the entertainment of koreans. i do not want to see other men's göntels or be near other men what has their göntels flopping about in the water next to me. i have the right to wear some kind of at least men's panties in this situation.

i did not know that koreans were such ƒucking queers, and that they demanded that other men become so as well.

this was a very disappointing experience, and now i will look for a spa that does not demand that men be naked with other men in such a vile and perverse fashion.

A??

Obvious Li

obviously this effeminate little crybaby has never played sports in any north american school.....where boys are expected to appear naked in the school shower....some girls wear bathing suits (don't now why??) when showering...but any non-gay boy goes commando or they will be laughed out of the game....

in Korea you go to a spa and use the facilities naked.....if you are white you should jump at the chance as it is probably the only time in your life you will have the biggest dick in the room on public display... :mrgreen:

Odinson

What the hell!? You have never showered after sports-class? In army? Gym? Or in public swimming-halls?

In my country there´s no individual showers in those places.

I didn´t know it was a gay thing...

Vancouver

In high school here people don't shower at school. @ swimming I showered with bathing suit on.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In high school here people don't shower at school. @ swimming I showered with bathing suit on.

This blackguy from USA told me that they do it same as we do..

And bathing-suits are for women...

Swim-suits are for men... We don´t have to cover our tits.  :lol:

Anonymous

My high school phys-ed teacher was a lesbian.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"My high school phys-ed teacher was a lesbian.

My sports teacher was a goddamn psycho whos son was the worldchampion of snowboarding.

And my other sports teachers son and daughter were worldchampions of skiing.

I liked the first one because he was just a basic finnishman (hunter,fisher,teacher,lumberjack etc.) but the latter one was a pompous dickhead and lacked the physique to defeat me even back then... A skinny pathetic nerd.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In high school here people don't shower at school. @ swimming I showered with bathing suit on.

you mean you put your filthy sweaty body back into clean clothes after gym class at school...???? sick...and showering in a bathing suit is queer 101..??

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"My high school phys-ed teacher was a lesbian.

did she hit on you???? if not how did you know she was a laserbeam....?????

Odinson

Obvious li? What race and gender are you, again? I seem to have forgotten...

My avatar atleast makest it obvious.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Obvious li? What race and gender are you, again? I seem to have forgotten...

Odie......i am a masculine, manly white male.....who as MY avatar makes obvious, is wise and intelligent....

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Obvious li? What race and gender are you, again? I seem to have forgotten...

Odie......i am a masculine, manly white male.....who as MY avatar makes obvious, is wise and intelligent....

You stink of something else... Like coal.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I stole this from m m b  . I know a guy who spent two horrible months in a Korean prison because he pushed a guy who tried to hit him and the whiner went and called the police on him. I guess the korean guy knew how racist all other korean guys are and knew that they would be ridiculously unfair, racist and complete cunts. Now in the prison ALL the men in there wanted gay sex from this white Canadian. ALL of them means that there must be a high incidence of korean .. [ ahem ] males being a bunch of fags.

You sure seem to know a lot of criminals.

I think your friend just thought(and hoped) that all the other prisoners wanted gay sex with him. I wonder - do you think all Korean guys want gay sex with you too? Hmm?

Koreans are good people. Can't say the same about you.

Vancouver

you mean you put your filthy sweaty body back into clean clothes after gym class at school...???? sick...and showering in a bathing suit is queer 101..??

How old are you? In my highschool days people were too shy to show their junk.
Time is malleable

Obvious Li

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

How old are you? In my highschool days people were too shy to show their junk.

you are only too shy to show your junk when you ain't got no junk......that has been true since man was invented.